Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton vs West Coast Saturday 26th April 2014 @ Etihad 4.40pm - Team post #536

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came back on, went back off, got on the bike for a minute or two. Looked like he was struggling with the pain but he was walking.

Ok thanks.
I didn't even see him go off the ground. Took old Thy to tell me he was off injured.

Broke my wrist pretty badly a few years ago. Pain was pretty bad after about 5 minutes until the pain killers kicked in.

Hey guys just wanted to wish you good luck for next week.

Hugely bad luck for Judd, as much as I hated him leaving to me he'll always be a champ regardless of the colours he wears. Hope he's back playing good footy for your mob as soon as possible.

We can stretch their defence as much as they can stretch ours, game will most likely be won by the midfield.

Hope Curnow is okay as his run is important.

Was sitting up in the top deck of that FP, so I didn't even see Ed go into the goal post.
Hopefully he is. Did he get off the ground ok?

I was on the wing in the medallion club but saw he got up rather gingerly. On the replay it shows he went to the bench, they were working on his hip area then he got on the bike. Came back on for a minute or two and then his entire leg ceased up and he needed help getting off the ground :(

Expect this next week.
Touhy Jamison Walker
Yarran Rowe Simpson
Thomas Gibbs Lucas
Bell Hendo Menzel
Ellard Waite Casboult

Warnock Carazzo Murphy

McLean, Buckley, Everitt, Scotland

Garlett, Robbo, Watson emg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expect this next week.
Touhy Jamison Walker
Yarran Rowe Simpson
Thomas Gibbs Lucas
Bell Hendo Menzel
Ellard Waite Casboult

Warnock Carazzo Murphy

McLean, Buckley, Everitt, Scotland

Garlett, Robbo, Watson emg

Yes I like the look of that...is Robbo & Jammo right?

Someone who knows something talk to me about game structure, because MM said post match that he changed nothing, yet i saw a completely different side tonight that took the game on and played to its strengths and not to the MM Collingwood old school strategy. Tell me im not going insane.

Someone who knows something talk to me about game structure, because MM said post match that he changed nothing, yet i saw a completely different side tonight that took the game on and played to its strengths and not to the MM Collingwood old school strategy. Tell me im not going insane.
I was doubled checking the coaches box to see if a Hawthorn assistant coach had taken over.

It's funny because I was confident of winning after watching the reserves team earlier in the day.

We got only so far with the game we had and then just loosened up in the last to run all over the opposition.
All of a sudden players were connecting with handball and kicks, leading to a chain of possessions taking us into the forward 50.

I know Mick sees the bigger picture but I've really missed us playing this daring and exciting game.
Hope the lessons that have needed to have been taught have been absorbed and we can soon start to back ourselves again.........It's a lot more fun.

Assuming Jamison and Menzel are good to go and that Judd and Curnow aren't, I wouldn't mind seeing this:

Buckley Jamison Watson
Tuohy Rowe Walker
Simpson McLean Gibbs
Thomas Henderson Yarran
Garlett Waite Menzel

Warnock Carrazzo Murphy

Bell Everitt Lucas Casboult

The W.C. boys are pretty confident of Glass being given a suspension.
Not sure whether this will actually help or hinder us as I feel he's lost a yard and Waite or Henderson would be too athletic for him.

A McKay on SEN just now saying something about fibula....hope its not a break but doesn't sound too good..scans today

Oh bloody hell.
Fingers crossed for the best result possible. Was coming into some really good form in the past couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back