Resource Cats on TV and radio

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youse Guys would have to the be the worst interviewer ever, spent the first 2 minutes asking him about the NFL and whether he uses "emojis" or "lols" in his text messages. :rolleyes:

Youse Guys would have to the be the worst interviewer ever, spent the first 2 minutes asking him about the NFL and whether he uses "emojis" or "lols" in his text messages. :rolleyes:

and they srsrly ( wait contractions are rly bad.) lol :mad::p talked 'bout (*!:mad::p) tennis? of all the sports tennis? cricket ftw. (ffs):mad::p last Friday had more excitement than any tennis match.

do you guys listen to the radio often? the only time i listen to the radio is when the crickets on and im not at home so i listen to it on the radio.:)
I listen to 70's music, BBC news, and the odd game on KRock. For mine, SEN is self absorbed, ad-filled dead air (radio's version of The Footy Show). I dragged the interview from Soundcloud,.. for the kiddies.
Did he say anything useful? I can't get it to work.
Not really. Typical pre-season player interview. You need an app from the site for it to play on mobiles. If you're on a PC, you need to allow Soundcloud if you're using NoScript or similar.

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this, but it is regarding Cats related media content......

Just wanted to give a mention to the BigFooty Cats podcast. I found them a bit after the event, but really enjoyed them. Hosted by Gyssen, contributions from Jester, PO, SJ. Not the most polished production (not a criticism) but the content is first rate. If you are a Cats fan who enjoys getting a Cats perspective on how we drafted, our offseason moves, etc, you should check it out.

It was a bit weird listening to blokes call each other by their BF avatar names though. Apart from that, big thumbs up. Hope to hear some more when they are released.

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this, but it is regarding Cats related media content......

Just wanted to give a mention to the BigFooty Cats podcast. I found them a bit after the event, but really enjoyed them. Hosted by Gyssen, contributions from Jester, PO, SJ. Not the most polished production (not a criticism) but the content is first rate. If you are a Cats fan who enjoys getting a Cats perspective on how we drafted, our offseason moves, etc, you should check it out.

It was a bit weird listening to blokes call each other by their BF avatar names though. Apart from that, big thumbs up. Hope to hear some more when they are released.

Thanks. We'll look to relaunch it in the next couple of weeks.

Well that just sux :(

SJ pointed out that perhaps there is a chance that the KROCK option my be functional thru the Gameday portal on the AFL website. We can only hope…

Go Catters

needless to say if anyone finds a working KROCK stream please advise me…

Thanks

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AW broadcasting from Geelong. Stokesy a guest.

More to the point, how hard can it be to remember it's now Simonds Stadium and has been for a couple of years. Yet Healy still refers to it as Skilled. Grrrr!
To be fair skilled is more of an appropriate name :D

To be fair skilled is more of an appropriate name :D
:)

On the other hand, Simonds has tipped in megabucks for the naming rights and you'd reckon the change of name would have sunk into Healy's noggin by now. Then again, it did take him about 10 years to get his physio degree, so...........

Selwood on SEN before he said he hoped Melbourne don't sack their coach after tomorrow's loss. :D

Selwood was just on AFL360.

Said he is a certainty for round 1 - had a scan today which showed extremely minor damage - "not even grade one." Has already done two running sessions this week, running at 80%.

Spoke about Vardy and how resilient he was with previous injuries.

Nominated McCarthy and Guthrie (playing more midfield) as players to watch early in the season.

Said we're aware we need to hit the ground running from round one hence why senior players have played more pre-season minutes than previous years.

yeh spoke of Vardy as if they knew he was set for a breakout season as a forward and then to suffer the knee, he still looked a little upset about it when he was talking about the incident and Vardy's hip issue in recent years.

Also mentioned Thurlow as one that impresses him along with McCarthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back