News When is Marley getting sentenced? Announced today!

Remove this Banner Ad

can anyone enlighten me (due to confusion) which part of this makes me a fake supporter? anyone agree?
qHpwZy2.jpg
The part where you have a greek name and this guy assumes you naturally barrack for Carlton

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Does his 12 months take affect from today or day of court case?
For those of you that are familiar of the court system in WA, would it made any difference if Marley was white?
Just asking as it would be extremely unlikely he would have received 12 months in Vic or NSW.

WTF does this even mean?

It has no bearing whatsoever in this case. There are no cultural ambiguities involved to effect this case.

There have been some high profile assault cases here in WA. Punishments are harsh in some cases.

I still think Marley is lucky with a suspended sentence but I won't complain. He has certainly learnt his lesson through the public nature of this case. It will be great to see him playing footy again and moving on with his life.

We have the bye in 3 weeks, so probably after that. He needs match fitness

I hear the bye might be tougher than the blues. So I hope the selectors know what they are doing.

Huge news, stoked for Marley- can't stand knobs who tee off on public figures thinking they're immune.

When's he going to play next? Will he be recalled immediately?

No, He will most likely return to melbourne in a week and return to training then. He will then play 2-3 games in the VFL and epending on his VFL form, then be considered for AFL selection.

Marley Williams: I have learned that you need to have the guts to walk away in these situations and be the better man

Well done Marley :thumbsu:

Violence is idiotic and never the answer
With the exception of the back pocket on the MCG.
I love violent tackles, smothers or bumps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank *
Praise The Lord!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Judge Julie Wager is our lord??? Wow, I always thought it was some bearded bloke in white robes.

I think your Frost obsession has gone a little too far :p
Surely I'm not the only one who thinks she's a bit frosty? Yeah I love the guy but obsession is a bit far, if I'm obsessed with Frost I can't imagine how big my restraining order would be on Pendlebury ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Remove this Banner Ad

Back