News Tapatalk on BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there an isssue with Tapatalk and bigfooty? Ive been having issues all week, started when bigfooty went ofline the otherday.
Tapatalk app wont let me log onto my bigfooty account

Tapatalk will be off and on for a little while. Jim Boy is trying to work out an issue with the new version of the forum software, which may just be a problem with the newest version of Tapatalk.

Just searching for 'tapatalk' in the forum, it seems that the only people who have the application working are those using android devices (i.e., 'sent from my google device').
Nah I've a Galaxy S 4 running Android 4.3 and it's not working for me. I'm using the dodgy google chrome mobile version while Tapatalk is being fixed.

Nah I've a Galaxy S 4 running Android 4.3 and it's not working for me. I'm using the dodgy google chrome mobile version while Tapatalk is being fixed.
I tried that; lasted about 10 minutes before I drove to work in between lectures and emancipated one of our new MacBook Air's until this is fixed. God I hate that mobile site coming from tapatalk.

Hey apple users, Tapatalk Pro still not working but Tapatalk Connecting does. Both comes up 1 and 2 on iTunes if you search for tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Chief. I've been on that thread as well looking for possible solutions.

Cheers for your effort / hard work in solving this issue for us. I certainly appreciate it.
There aren't any solutions - it is disabled, as I said in the OP of that thread.

Last week I was having a problem with my SM605 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 while my Nexus 5 was fine. This week it is the other way around. Is it restricted to one unique device for tapatalk now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back