Competitions 2014 Ultimate Footy league discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No one ever trades to just help someone out. You are always trading to benefit your self.

I only have a very select few that people would want, and with my depth dreadful, any loss of a solid player (Minson/Thompson) for example leaves me in deep trouble considering the potential replacements.

You can always recover from a bad start in DT/SC IMO, but in this as you don't have high bargaining chips, it's difficult to improve enough to get into finals.

Danoz Even your side is still 7th and 6-7, so I'd hardly say you're going tremendously well.
Yeah but I've won 5 from my last 6. I was 1-6 after 7 weeks. That improvement has come from trading wisely, and also picking up a few free agents luckily. I'm now projected to get over 2k, one of only 5 sides to do that. On a good day 2100 is not out of reach.

Hank - I'll trade one of your very good players for two good players. I'm reasonably deep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christo back this week finally and Tommy '10 goals' lynch back the week after hopefully. Forward line is starting to take shape :)

Ben McEvoy is a huge teddy bear though. He's missed 4 weeks now with a corkie...

s**t, I'm starting to struggle. My smartass trades have maybe bitten me on the ass.

s**t, I'm starting to struggle. My smartass trades have maybe bitten me on the ass.

Im sitting back here just twiddling my fingers after you traded away some of those players :p need to keep in touch with you heading into finals haha.

Yeah, I had Hutchings and release him. Miles too.

Get Sidebottom and McGlynn back this week, which will improve things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back