Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he actually says it every day does he? I think it's one of those pre-recorded things they play all the time. In fact I wasn't sure if it was actually Gaze but it does sound like him. (I don't often hear the end of the show but last time I heard it I thought it was a pre-recorded thing).

Yeah, but crikey! :p The show has longer ad-breaks than any other (4 to 4.5 mins), then he rambles on for another minute or 2:
"Ok, The High-Horse is brought to you by.." Plays 10 or 20 second sting,...."yes, that's right, Holden this week have....." As soon as I hear a 'sting', I flick over.
You mustn't hear much of the show then

I am going to ****ing murder someone before the end of the weekend if that Mark Allen ad keeps coming on.

The Asian Cup !, not 1 Asian team is through to the next round. What a waste of time it will be
Oh yes what a waste of time
Millions of eyes around the world watching the tournament . Give it a rest mate you've been banging on about the sport for years.
Lose the considerable chip on your shoulder FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HA. Steve form Mitcham called last night at about 10:45pm. Even though Finey's show hadn't started then, he butted in coz he wanted to have a crack at him. He reckons Steve said that he hoped 4 SEN presenters got leprosy, which is why he got in strife. Steve reckons it was made up :D Hee hee hee

I posted about this when it happened in December 2012

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-sen-thread-10.930422/page-77#post-26678279

Here is the call that "Steve from Mitcham" wished leprosy upon Finey , Peaky , Teo and Robbo

Why do Sen put Steve from Mitcham to air ?

Just ban him from going to air because he adds nothing constructive to any issue when you do let him on.

Last night on air Steve from Mitchum denied that he ever said that he wished leprosy on and named the four presenters.

Finey and the rest of the team called him out big time and Steves response is to lie on air to them that it wasn't said by him

Listen to the actual audio of Steve from Mitchum making the leprosy wish for yourself call starts 1 minute in

http://audioboo.fm/boos/1115449-overdrive

At the end of Fridays Final Siren, Fine stated at the end of the show at least twice he was going outside for a "dart". I surely remember him on his weekday shows proudly announcing he had given up as a present to one of his family members birthdays.

At the end of Fridays Final Siren, Fine stated at the end of the show at least twice he was going outside for a "dart". I surely remember him on his weekday shows proudly announcing he had given up as a present to one of his family members birthdays.

I heard Finey say during the week that he was using the electronic cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back