Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still contain nicotine as far as I know.

So do nicotine patches. I think they are used to help you quit smoking in the same way that nicotine patches are. No idea of their efficacy but if Finey said he was trying to quit and is now using the electronic cigarettes I would think this might be part of his programme to try and achieve this.

I posted about this when it happened in December 2012
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-sen-thread-10.930422/page-77#post-26678279
Here is the call that "Steve from Mitcham" wished leprosy upon Finey , Peaky , Teo and Robbo
http://audioboo.fm/boos/1115449-overdrive
Why do Sen put Steve from Mitcham to air ? Just ban him from going to air because he adds nothing constructive to any issue when you do let him on. Last night on air Steve from Mitchum denied that he ever said that he wished leprosy on and named the four presenters.
Finey and the rest of the team called him out big time and Steves response is to lie on air to them that it wasn't said by him
Listen to the actual audio of Steve from Mitchum making the leprosy wish for yourself call starts 1 minute in.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/1115449-overdrive
Ha, how did you get that (back then)? :D I reckon he was trying to be half funny, but it didn't come across the way he wanted.
It's safe to say that it's him. I gather he regrets it so he was trying to pretend it didn't happen, which is a bit dopey.

Howard Leigh should have done that new "And they said Yes" Optus ad that Josh Thomas does on TV

Yes , yep , yes , yeah , yes , yep , yes , yes , yes , yep , yes , yes , yes

And thats just his philosophical comments.

What was said at the start of Fineys show tonight? He kept going on about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I will give Marko and Nathan Thompson a miss.
Same
Hamish and Andy are back on drive for 2 weeks though so that was going to get me regardless of what else is on

really enjoyed listening to RoCo this morning. although he knows where his bread is buttered (afl) he will still criticise the industry when it is warranted. some of his key points this morning included

- afl is becoming a soap opera
- people more interested in non footy related stuff i.e. off field drama
- dustin martin fined for speeding page 3 in herald sun. really? is this news???
- media are partly responsible for driving the afl machine
- monday morning chat used to be all about the games of footy. now its all about controversy
- afl is news everyday

great journo is RoCo. I think because he's a seasoned journo pro, and cut his teeth pre twitter days, he doesn't get sucked into all the BS that flies around these days.

twitter is such a massive storm it swallows everyone and everything. footy players (like everyone in general) are on it as there is a certain ego thing about it. news agencies follow them to get the "latest scoop". this isnt a scoop however, it is just media personnel getting into the machinations given everyone else is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back