Wii/U Mario Kart 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Have only played a couple online games so far, both times got raped on the last lap. Most recent one i just got repeatedly nailed with red shells at the start of the last lap, dropping me right back to last, then all i get for the rest of the race is dumb s**t like bloopers and green shells.
Yeah it sucks when you get chained with stuff. We need to set up a time for a tournament soon.

Jesus I just hit 3000 the other day, and that took me a while.
It's not that high lol. Had a few days off last week and got them pretty quick. I find with this game online I'll either play very well or really badly. Had a hell off a time last night, chained by items, messing lines up etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I shall check my Nintendo name/ID when I get home, as next weeks on-call will involve me Karting a bit
ok so im lazy and forgot to do this on the weekend. Thanks to my DS i believe my ID is Sh3rmy. Just like Donakebab I need friends :p

Anyone else have issues playing online? I cant play online at all, appears to be the shitty telstra router. No sulution I found could solve it. Looks like I am down to two options

1. Buy a new router, which I wouldn't mind but prefer not to at the moment
2. By the LAN adapter - anyone use one? Apparently is a slower connection than wifi due to Nintendo using low power USB ports.

Anyone else have issues playing online? I cant play online at all, appears to be the shitty telstra router. No sulution I found could solve it. Looks like I am down to two options

1. Buy a new router, which I wouldn't mind but prefer not to at the moment
2. By the LAN adapter - anyone use one? Apparently is a slower connection than wifi due to Nintendo using low power USB ports.
My only issue online lately is I've been playing like ******* s**t.

rage.jpg

I have been getting absolutely smoked on the whirlpool tournaments. I think someone there has a 16-0 record on me haha
What's your name on there? I've only been on twice in the last few weeks but you're right, there's 4 or 5 guys on there that are very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back