Oppo Camp 2014 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anglesea are currently leading by 127 points, 23.19.157 to 4.6.30 15 minutes into the last term. Seems weird that a 21 goal deficit is actually respectable, but considering Newcomb's season to date, you'd have to say they've done well to keep it this close, especially since they're usually this far down approaching half time or early in the 3rd term.
That'd be one of Newcomb's best scores this season, wouldn't it, winty?

That'd be one of Newcomb's best scores this season, wouldn't it, winty?

they have scored 37, 45, 14, 45, 9, 2, 32, 7, 13, 43, 34, 29, 23 before today

the reserves before today has a % of 4.33% and have scored 8, 1, 7, 6, 7, 1, 6, 0:p, 25, 4, 7, 52, 3

they have scored 37, 45, 14, 45, 9, 2, 32, 7, 13, 43, 34, 29, 23 before today

the reserves before today has a % of 4.33% and have scored 8, 1, 7, 6, 7, 1, 6, 0:p, 25, 4, 7, 52, 3
You need a little duck picture to go with that score, NSFB. Like they use at the cricket ;)

This isn't quite what I was looking for but... meh...
duck.jpg

Oh- and thanks for posting the scores :( I always thought they were close to ...not very much of a score at all

rocker_oz33 posted this elsewhere but I thought it was appropriate here.
BtdGV2iIMAE7ZHY.jpg

You need a little duck picture to go with that score, NSFB. Like they use at the cricket ;)

This isn't quite what I was looking for but... meh...
View attachment 70098

Oh- and thanks for posting the scores :( I always thought they were close to ...not very much of a score at all
you mean Daddles the duck?

Not sure if this is the thread to ask this about.....but what in the living hell has happened to the Peter Matera/Leigh Matthews mutant in Harley Bennell that dominated against us? Couldn't get a kick in an electric chair the last couple of weeks.

And yes, i did put $5 on him being the leading goalkicker in the Suns/Lions game.

If ever there was proof that these gimmicky Cups that games are played for are fricking stupid it's tonight.Hawforn and Sidney are playing for The Beyond Blue Cup.Last year Hawforn & Collingwood played for it.For years before that it was Geelong v Hawforn.
Jeff just shops around these days.

BTW it was a guy connected to the GFC that came up with the idea for Geelong and Hawthorn to play for it.

I think the cups are a friggin stupid idea. If they had any balls the AFL would be donating 10% of gate taking toward Beyond Blue and have the clubs wear BB patches on their jumpers... oh snap!

If ever there was proof that these gimmicky Cups that games are played for are fricking stupid it's tonight.Hawforn and Sidney are playing for The Beyond Blue Cup.Last year Hawforn & Collingwood played for it.For years before that it was Geelong v Hawforn.
Jeff just shops around these days.

BTW it was a guy connected to the GFC that came up with the idea for Geelong and Hawthorn to play for it.

I'm sure they changed it from Hawthorn-Geelong to Hawthorn-Sydney games because the Hawks wanted to win it occasionally. :p

I wonder if there's any way Channel Seven will be able to determine how many people watch the game on mute tonight? I reckon less than half will tune into the commentary - have no doubt there are plenty of punters like me who are looking forward to a cracking game of footy without the dross that spews from the mouth of BT, Darce et al. Carn the Swans!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if there's any way Channel Seven will be able to determine how many people watch the game on mute tonight? I reckon less than half will tune into the commentary - have no doubt there are plenty of punters like me who are looking forward to a cracking game of footy without the dross that spews from the mouth of BT, Darce et al. Carn the Swans!
Listening to SEN from AFL website.

Who is the Irish guy commentating?

I hope both the Hawks and Swans belt the living daylights out of each other tonight and that the MRP have a field day with the reports on Monday ;)
+ the Midget punches out one of the Umpires lol Or perhaps HodgeyPodgey could do that lol + Buddy belts someone + gets 10 weeks + the Dwarf puts his head through the wall + they have to call Police Rescue to get him out! Oh hell I just want all of the Poos+Wees suspended until 2018!

Such Sophie's choice! So does a draw help or just piss us off.

The Midget missing a goal is priceless! + the Poos+Wees VooDoo Teddy strikes again!

BTW - we have a Fockers VooDoo Teddy now + she cut two Teddys in half + joined them - one half is Port + the other half is Sydney. Yeah! I know, she is psycho lol

+ she has a Blue + White Teddy, which she loves + talks to, cuddles + kisses every day lol

+ the Midget punches out one of the Umpires lol Or perhaps HodgeyPodgey could do that lol + Buddy belts someone + gets 10 weeks + the Dwarf puts his head through the wall + they have to call Police Rescue to get him out! Oh hell I just want all of the Poos+Wees suspended until 2018!
You been at the Sheaf all afternoon Kitty? :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back