Is the Krak Coming Back (and Marlon too)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can make an well informed call at the seasons end and he would cost us no more than a rookie pick if Ken wants him. I'm happy to see it play out either way.

Matt Westhoff was a team man who wanted to be here. Krakouer was a selfish, lazy, soft as butter player who was "homesick" then chased the dollars.

Plus he never won a physical contest in his entire career. Made Nathan Lonie look hard.

I don't care if he has a nice field kick. There are too many deal breakers.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Matt Westhoff was a team man who wanted to be here. Krakouer was a selfish, lazy, soft as butter player who was "homesick" then chased the dollars.

Plus he never won a physical contest in his entire career. Made Nathan Lonie look hard.

I don't care if he has a nice field kick. There are too many deal breakers.

Did you meet him? Because in all my dealings with him, he couldn't have been a nicer individual. Selfishness is a trait that is hard to separate from Sport to everyday life, as a footballer of he was deemed as selfish, could this not be to the coaches detriment? I never not once heard how Homesick he was from his mouth, he loved Adelaide! The only homesickness I remember was media driven and we all know how Anti-Port the media is! As for chasing the money, only a fool woukd turn down the opportunity that arose for him, speculative $400,000 a year for a >20 game player...

No I didn't, I can only go on his actions while at the club and the way he left. You can blame the coach if you like but that's an absolute cop out, and there are plenty of other people who played under the same coaches who didn't act or play that way.

At the time, I was over the moon to see him go because of how soft and lazy he played and there was a lot of talk about Boak or Gray going. I would have driven him to the airport myself.

For the record, he might be a great guy outside of the footy club and I have no evidence to say otherwise. I'm just saying in a football team that wants courage, accountability, teamwork and selflessness, he isn't a good fit based on what we saw here or at the Suns.

Are we infatuated by the return of Krak? ...
No, and the actual interest puzzles me. And to be pedantic it would not be a return, unless he was linked to the PAMFC back then. I can't remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See how he goes at SANFL level. Different scenario I know but his cousin Andrew had a few years off and came back into the AFL system a more mature person and a better player so you never know.

Yeah, but there's nothing like a stretch behind bars to reflect on ones direction in life

All aboard this train!

Well this train
Carries saints and sinners
This train
Carries losers and winners
This train
Carries whores and gamblers
This train
Carries lost souls
This train
Dreams will not be thwarted
This train
Faith will be rewarded
This train
Hear the steel wheels singing
This train
Bells of freedom ringing

Crows are keen on the krak
Crows are keen on a lot of things. They can EAD.

Krakouer crawled back to us and the club welcomed him with open arms. He will be a Port Adelaide player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back