Certified Legendary Thread Dont laugh, we're still in it come Rnd 23... [TOTY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright here's a question: Richmond are sitting in 8th after a glorious win against The AFL Comission (Sydney) but with a worse points for/points against ratio(Normally referred as "percentage" but im too indi for that and too good at mathematics)....than the bummers, with them to play Carltank Saturday Night. If the Bombers win they move into the 8 above Richmond. Do Carlton deliberately lose? Who do they hate more? Or will they just tank because it's that time of year? Will Carlton find away to ruin our party again?

Last edited:
Alright here's a question: Richmond are sitting in 8th after a glorious win against The AFL Comission (Sydney) but with a worse win/loss ratio(Normally referred as "percentage" but im too indi for that and too good at mathematics)....than the bummers, with them to play Carltank Saturday Night. If the Bombers win they move into the 8 above Richmond. Do Carlton deliberately lose? Who do they hate more? Or will they just tank because it's that time of year? Will Carlton find away to ruin our party again?
Win loss ratio has nothing to do with percentage

Why settle at 5th. Mathematically can still win the flag. :eek:

I meant going into the finals, but yeah why not....We'd only need to extend the streak to 13 (and a have a few other teams lose games they should win). EASY.

Ssssshhhhhh..
Don't let the players know!
As soon as they think they are a chance they'll lose.

Also I honestly believe we could win all our games and still miss out.
I expect there is more chance of me shagging Kylie Minogue tonight than us playing finals.

It would be a very very Richmond thing to do for the boys to put it all to bed by dropping this weeks game to GWS.
Some chance too returning from Perth off a heavy track v weeks rest and younger legs.
Put it this way when you play kids you wouldn't want to give them even a remote sniff early or they'll be all over us like a cheap suit.

Alright here's a question: Richmond are sitting in 8th after a glorious win against The AFL Comission (Sydney) but with a worse win/loss ratio(Normally referred as "percentage" but im too indi for that and too good at mathematics)....than the bummers, with them to play Carltank Saturday Night. If the Bombers win they move into the 8 above Richmond. Do Carlton deliberately lose? Who do they hate more? Or will they just tank because it's that time of year? Will Carlton find away to ruin our party again?
Tiger premiership player Malthouse will pull out all the stops to get the RFC into the finals

Jarrad Waite for 9*

(*Nut sack attacks)

Firstly, technically we can.

Secondly, Pies play crows, Port, WC (away), Brisbane, Giants, Hawks. I wouldn't call that piss easy. Four 50/50s a win and a loss.

Pies v Brisbane is a 50/50 game? lmao

they'll comfortably beat wce, bris & giants there's 3 wins

no chance sorry to ruin your little fantasy

My (optimistic) ladder predictor had Collywood losing two of their last 5 games, losing to Port and either the Crows or WCE and us having a better percentage with 5 wins from the last 5 games. This gives us 12 wins apiece and the Wobbles taken care of.

Cmon Adelaide!

Edit: Pies done and dusted now!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 18
Crows win Sunday :thumbsu: Lions beating Suns :thumbsu:
Round 19
We beat Giants by plenty for % Port beat Pies Swans beat Dons
Round 20
We beat Essendon Carlton beat Suns
Round 21
We beat Crows, Port beat Suns
Round 22
We beat Saints by plenty for %, Roos beat Crows,
Round 23
We beat Sydney, Hawks beat Pies, Carlton beats Essendon*/Essendon beats Carlton#

*We finish 7th and play North.
#We finish 8th and play Port in Adelaide.

Still alive.

Round 18
Crows win Sunday :thumbsu: Lions beating Suns :thumbsu:
Round 19
We beat Giants by plenty for % Port beat Pies Swans beat Dons
Round 20
We beat Essendon Carlton beat Suns
Round 21
We beat Crows, Port beat Suns
Round 22
We beat Saints by plenty for %, Roos beat Crows,
Round 23
We beat Sydney, Hawks beat Pies, Carlton beats Essendon*/Essendon beats Carlton#

*We finish 7th and play North.
#We finish 8th and play Port in Adelaide.

Still alive.
Do the one where we win all but the Cola game

It would be pretty big IF we won all the games leading up to round 23...

Richmond coming up against top of the table Sydney after winning 8 games in a row and looking to secure a spot in the finals.

But I think one of Essendon/Adelaide will beat us. Predicting we win 10 games and finish 11th.

It can work
Round 19
We beat Giants by 60, Sydney beat Dons, WCE beat Crows, Saints beat Suns, Port beat Pies
Round 20
We beat Dons, Blues beat Suns, Lions beat Crows, Pies beat WCE
Round 21
We beat Crows, WCE beat Dons, Port beat Suns
Round 22
We beat Saints by 60, Suns beat Dons, Roos beat Crows
Round 23
We lose to Swans by 12, Carlton beats Essendon, Suns beat WCE or WCE win by less 30

All that happens and we make the 8 by 0.1%. Much prefer the one where we beat the COLAs and earn our way in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back