Preview Changes for Round 19 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch is a very good player, and him playing well is vital to us challenging the top tier teams. That being said, he's clearly struggled for touch since coming back from injury, so I'm glad he's getting another chance to get form in the SANFL. I'm glad Grigg remains in, and I'm glad Sando isn't making selections based solely on Lynch's past year.

3 Forwards! Lots have been calling for this, will be interesting to see how we go.

Fingers crossed to Grigg getting a full game.

Who's everyones thoughts for the sub? Wright? Being subbed out of last game would they want him to start as sub?

Looking forward to this game.

In: Thommo
Out: Lynch

Just hasn't got his mojo back, poor kicking and poor decisions. Plus we are too top heavy up forward.

Who would you rather the ball in the hands of, Grigg or Lynch.

Wright had a stinker but has has a good year and doesn't deserved to be dropped on one bad performance.
FIGJAM Bump

3 Forwards! Lots have been calling for this, will be interesting to see how we go.

Fingers crossed to Grigg getting a full game.

Who's everyones thoughts for the sub? Wright? Being subbed out of last game would they want him to start as sub?

Looking forward to this game.

I'd like to see us use our sub a hell of a lot earlier than we have for the bulk of the season - don't wait until 5 minutes in the last, get pro-active and use it earlier.

Hopefully, we'll be comfortable in front at half time, and we can sub Danger or Pods off.

Id sub Danger off if we are in a position to do so. No issues with Lynch out, JJ was worse IMO but need that extra ruck help that he tries to provide. Lynch will be back no question, he is an important part of the side when fit and firing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good changes, lynch had to go, playing terrible and looks slower than rutten.

Glad to see Grigg back and if we are going to show some real improvement as a team we need Grigg to take his opportunity

Now that we are in pole position for the finals I would had played Lynch and rested JPod

Jpod has taken a few knocks during the year including last weeks knock to the elbow and another week off would assist greatly in getting JPod cherry ripe for finals

Listening to 5AA (Phil Harper speaking):

-Lynch was dropped due to form. Definitely in best 22 when in form but his kicking has been missing targets and missing goals.
-He's gathering a fair amount of ball but not using it well enough going into the F50 or inside the F50.
-Also they have brought in a midfielder as a mid can bring more defensive pressure around the ground and in the forward line..........

I feel that the coaches are hitting up Bigfooty for ideas.

Listening to 5AA (Phil Harper speaking):

-Lynch was dropped due to form. Definitely in best 22 when in form but his kicking has been missing targets and missing goals.
-He's gathering a fair amount of ball but not using it well enough going into the F50 or inside the F50.
-Also they have brought in a midfielder as a mid can bring more defensive pressure around the ground and in the forward line..........

I feel that the coaches are hitting up Bigfooty for ideas.

I'm happy to take the credit, given I've been saying it for most of the year... But it was pretty bloody obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back