Preview Changes for Round 19 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFC lives in a fantasyland.

Trigg came to the after match last week and gave another "It's all about me" speech. "I've left the club in a fantastic shape both on and off the field yada,yada,yada....." Then one of the snivelling sycophants called for 3 cheers for Steven, I s**t you not." I almost threw up my very expensive aftermatch meal (pie and beer). It was such a great day it was not worth making a scene but I refused to clap the dickhead, let alone joined the 3 cheers.

If they try that crap again tomorrow then he and Rob need to understand what the fans think about the way he screwed our club.

Is it true that there's going to be a tribute of some sort to Trigg tomorrow?
Oh god I hope so! Would be great to boo him one last time.

Having said that he'll probably be in a car with Patty Mills so we're forced to cheer and he can keep up the "99% of the people love me and the rest don't know what they're talking about" line.

Oh god I hope so! Would be great to boo him one last time.

Having said that he'll probably be in a car with Patty Mills so we're forced to cheer and he can keep up the "99% of the people love me and the rest don't know what they're talking about" line.
Does that mean the other 99% know everything there is to know about Tippettgate?

I feel left out.:(

WOW.... Just wow.

People still complaining about Pods....:rolleyes:

HE IS KEEPING NOBODY.... I REPEAT.... NOBODY out of the team.

He is giving us nearly 2 goals a game, taking some big important marks, taking the pressure of Tex and bringing some serious experience and nous to our forward line.

Goodness me get a grip folks.

You have a very liberal definition of the word 'nearly'.

Is it true that there's going to be a tribute of some sort to Trigg tomorrow?
They are undecided on the approach though...it's gonna be
A) Everyone raise their middle finger as a tribute to Tippett
B) Everyone place their hand on their forehead while their mouth is wide open due to Rendells sacking
C) Everyone fart together in tribute to the stench remaining in the boardroom.

About to head to the airport and fly over form Melbourne.... PUMPED!

Will be availing myself of some beverages on the hill in the GA section. :thumbsu:

Go Crows! If Tex gets off the chain and has a big day I will be like the kid with yellow sleeves and Eddie.!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFC lives in a fantasyland.

Trigg came to the after match last week and gave another "It's all about me" speech. "I've left the club in a fantastic shape both on and off the field yada,yada,yada....." Then one of the snivelling sycophants called for 3 cheers for Steven, I s**t you not." I almost threw up my very expensive aftermatch meal (pie and beer). It was such a great day it was not worth making a scene but I refused to clap the dickhead, let alone joined the 3 cheers.

If they try that crap again tomorrow then he and Rob need to understand what the fans think about the way he screwed our club.
I walked out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back