Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey, Quick and Pettis should all be given their dues.
The O-Line is the best we've had for the last decade.
Bradford looked good before getting injured.
Last chance Bradford has before Rams start planning without him (+ the experience).
Twin headed monster to keep the defense honest.
Another system with the same offensive coordinator - should open up the plan with a bit of faith in each other.
Redskins trade has been done - we've got all our value now it's time to cash in.
This is the year of the Ram. It's time for Bradford to finally prove why he went before Suh.

Am starting to send invites out to everyone tonight.

Have sent all Chainsaw invites.

Some of you have secondary and tertiary email addresses and I'm not sure which is to be invited. So check your inboxes and your junk/spam folders.

shiny_on_top and BeinPurplenGreen from Chainsaw in particular am not sure which email to send to.

Will be doing Macuahuitl (mack-wheat-el) now....

Macuahuitl (mack-wheat-el) invites sent.

Not sure about the addresses for manureid sblack and Shupe

Will now be doing Tri-Don't invites...

In like Flynn!!

Bring it on biatches!!

activate-swag_zpscf5721c4.gif

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you really want to make us laugh you should make your next pick in Tradeaway

If I wanted to make people laugh, I'd post your CT team...

Or tell them about the time the Broncos thought they would win a SB cos they supposedly had an unstoppable offense.

200_s.gif

I've been pronouncing Macuahuitl wrong for some time now.

Mack-wheat-el... Really?
Just call it the Championship League, makes everything easier.

Am starting to send invites out to everyone tonight.

Have sent all Chainsaw invites.

Some of you have secondary and tertiary email addresses and I'm not sure which is to be invited. So check your inboxes and your junk/spam folders.

... BeinPurplenGreen from Chainsaw in particular am not sure which email to send to...

Send it to all 97 of my email addys, at least you will get some great spam as a result...

Or, you could just send it to my ESPN account (same as for BFFL, Beta and last year's Cut throat)!!

Just don't send it to foo-weee, cause he just wiffs with his email responses

Just realised all four of my DBs and LBs are out in the week 4 byes :confused:

See, this could be a deliberate drafting strategy I reckon.

Two bye weeks and win every other week...

See, this could be a deliberate drafting strategy I reckon.

Two bye weeks and win every other week...

Check out my offense bruh!

didn't give a s**t about Defense, they can be covered, and at times not worth worrying about.

We'll see how it pans out...

Whoever plays me week 9 will be happy.

Send it to all 97 of my email addys, at least you will get some great spam as a result...

Or, you could just send it to my ESPN account (same as for BFFL, Beta and last year's Cut throat)!!

Just don't send it to foo-weee, cause he just wiffs with his email responses
Let me know if you dont get an invite. Sent it to the one thats your full real name.

Let me know if you dont get an invite. Sent it to the one thats your full real name.
Wrong one. Needs to be awesome_legend_of_fantasy_NFL_(and_AFL)_at_I_own_blacky_fuey_GG_and_Brasher_too_except_Brasher_is_chickenshit dot NFL dot au dot compy ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back