BROWNLOW WATCH: Pridda

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2006
Queensland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Jack Darling
I have just done a mock vote count based on useless stats such as possessions, tackles, goals, DT and I have Priddis to the end of this round sitting at 22 votes, which bodes well heading to the end of the season.

Ladies and Gentlemen, he is finishing fast, I have him at 4 votes to round 10, then I gave him 8 votes between round 10-15 and since that time 3 votes VS Richmond and Collingwood.

Could he be the most underrated smoky going into the B/L I predict at this point he will be 2 behind GAJ and maybe even with Pendlebury.

Its time to get on it...(Priddis that is for the Charlie)....

Hmm I have him on 17. I have the top 5 favourites on:

Ablett - 26
Selwood - 21
Kennedy - 18
Priddis - 17
Pendlebury - 13

Freo board would go into meltdown - as fyfe wins but is ineligible.

Eagles board goes into meltdown as - well - half of us rate him as a spud

Now if we could make the finals and knock them out of the finals - as well as take a charlie off their star.......

Ultimate troll year - achievement unlocked

068.jpg

Heres hoping he can finish the year off in the same fashion as the last two games. A win against Essendon with him starring will make his odds go crazy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be happy to see him finish well and maybe top 5. I think one of the bigger names will win it though.

I remember in 2011 he polled really well and was leading mid-count.

Brilliant year, umpires pet and a proven vote getter in the past... Recipe for success.

It is hard to see him win it, but he could force his way into the top three which is an amazing achievement in itself.

What if he wins the medal and after missing out on AA? Wonder if that has happened?

If Priddis is to win it he'll have to poll votes in probably all the final 3 games. You would think that if he plays well enough to poll in each of the final 3 rounds he will get a spot in the AA team anyway. AA selection seems to favor form late in the season, so that would help him.

Shane Woesodin has won the Brownlow and not been AA fwiw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back