Trigg replacement? who will it be

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would have hoped Fantasia's history here would have been enough to make us wary.

It seems performance doesn't matter to a degree in AFL officialdom. Someone who has been in the system is seen to have value, even if they stunk. At least they know how it works and can/might do better this time. Won't make the same errors. See Trigg.

More clubs and expanding staff numbers at each. Can't be too choosey.

I would have hoped Fantasia's history here would have been enough to make us wary.

It seems performance doesn't matter to a degree in AFL officialdom. Someone who has been in the system is seen to have value, even if they stunk. At least they know how it works and can/might do better this time. Won't make the same errors. See Trigg.

More clubs and expanding staff numbers at each. Can't be too choosey.

They certainly look after each other.

I put James Fantasia in a similar sort of boat as Dean Bailey. I don't think his reputation should be tarnished because he happened to be employed by a club that would not let him actually perform in his role.
An important fact which is often forgotten

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one would know. It's all speculation.

That being said, Vozzo would bring a lot to the table. WCE are a well run club.
To be fair to McDermott, he's generally not given to making outlandish statements or dropping rumours a la Jarman/Rowe types.

He also didn't mince his words to try make it dramatic - he was pretty definite

Dont know to much about him to be fair. Whats his role at WC ?? Also what previous business and/or footy experience does he have and is he tied to us in any way. Like a former supporter for instance ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back