Preview Essendon vs Gold Coast, Docklands, 23/08/2014 @ 2:10 PM (IN: Carlisle, Fantasia OUT: Melk, Heppell)

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I wonder how many people are typing out "C-A-M-P-A-I-G-N-E-R" instead of "C-U-[redacted]"

freshprince_ooooh.gif

In: Gleeson, Kavangah, Carlisle
Out: Heppell, Melksham, Goddard

Last edited:
Chapman as sub. He was completely spent against West Coast.

Yeah - that shot of Jobe celebrating with Chapman in the foreground was pretty telling.

Some of his efforts were quite poor as well. He was gassed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was average and didnt do half of his role well for the side which is to leadup as a half forward and present - was non existant and hurt us. Im not resting him, im dropping him. Hes a bomber Thompson love child so wont happen. Im unsure where TBC is at but if hes in form id play him? as i said unsure how he went for the 2nds on the weekend. Did we even play?

We dont have a replacement for Steinberg do we?

We do for Ambrose. Actually we have 2 for Ambrose.
I wouldn't be dropping him on the basis of one lacklustre performance against a side that is defensively strong. On balance he has played well all year and with Carlisle coming back into the side will have better opportunity as third tall. TBC is underdone. I'd only be bringing him in against a side with a strong couple of rucks to take the focus of Ryder.

Replacing Steinberg? Depends which end of the ground he is, doesn't it? If it's forward, Ambrose has got it all over him IMO. If it's back, there's this guy called Fletch...

I wouldn't be dropping him on the basis of one lacklustre performance against a side that is defensively strong. On balance he has played well all year and with Carlisle coming back into the side will have better opportunity as third tall. TBC is underdone. I'd only be bringing him in against a side with a strong couple of rucks to take the focus of Ryder.

Replacing Steinberg? Depends which end of the ground he is, doesn't it? If it's forward, Ambrose has got it all over him IMO. If it's back, there's this guy called Fletch...

Really?

We really dont have anyone else that can replace Steinberg if we see it fit for him to play and have an appropriate matchup.

Is Steven May gonna play because Carlisle could kick 8 again if not.

If TBC isnt fit and in form than Ambrose plays, as i said hes the next in line to be dropped on my list. Doesnt seem anyone has the ability to replace him, hows Hardingham been going?

We really dont have anyone else that can replace Steinberg if we see it fit for him to play and have an appropriate matchup.

Is Steven May gonna play because Carlisle could kick 8 again if not.

If TBC isnt fit and in form than Ambrose plays, as i said hes the next in line to be dropped on my list. Doesnt seem anyone has the ability to replace him, hows Hardingham been going?

Hardingham has been serviceable in the VFL. That's it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back