Certified Legendary Thread Dont laugh, we're still in it come Rnd 23... [TOTY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is disturbingly ironic that if norf roll over, that we have to "barrack" for a club that knocked us out last year v the club that let them in, in the first place ....

Worst case scenario is going for the Blues and they still loose.

I'll feel dirty and have nothing to show for it.

Perhaps I'll just reframe the question and go for Essendon to loose instead of Carlton to win. That's an entirely different thing. No, seriously, it is (oh, the lies we tell ourselves...)

Worst case scenario is going for the Blues and they still loose.

I'll feel dirty and have nothing to show for it.

Perhaps I'll just reframe the question and go for Essendon to loose instead of Carlton to win. That's an entirely different thing. No, seriously, it is (oh, the lies we tell ourselves...)
Its a dirty thing ... Just have to hope that our inconsistent counterparts get it done ... I would sooner rather buy a collingwood membership than barrack for Carlton, is how deep my hatred for that scum club is ...

Its a dirty thing ... Just have to hope that our inconsistent counterparts get it done ... I would sooner rather buy a collingwood membership than barrack for Carlton, is how deep my hatred for that scum club is ...

You must be my brother from another mother!

Two things kept me going through the last couple of decades: Watching Richo play, and Carlton winning wooden spoons.

i hate carlton with a passion however if our finals rested on them beating essendon in the last game, i would be at the game cheering them on personally if it helped.

Doesn't that come down to percentage?

Yes. But if you were to lose to carlton and/or gold coast and we smash the saints this weekend and then manage to beat sydney we would have a better %

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not exactly the way it was put in the post. There's a possibility that Essendon lose and you guys miss.

If Essendon lose to GC and we win against the saints you fall 9th and we take 8th spot.
If Essendon win against GC but lose to the blues and we win against the saints and sydney, if our percentage is better then yours again you fall to 9th and we get in the eight.

If Norf beat Adelaide and we win both our games, even if Adelaide win there last one, we again finish 8th.

I believe the chances of you losing to the blues is higher then we beating the swans. Bottom line we have a 50/50 chance now to play finals

If Essendon lose to GC and we win against the saints you fall 9th and we take 8th spot.
If Essendon win against GC but lose to the blues and we win against the saints and sydney, if our percentage is better then yours again you fall to 9th and we get in the eight.

If Norf beat Adelaide and we win both our games, even if Adelaide win there last one, we again finish 8th.

I believe the chances of you losing to the blues is higher then we beating the swans. Bottom line we have a 50/50 chance now to play finals

What chance do you give the eagles?

APOLOGIES WELCOME HERE : )

How many people laughed at me when I posted this... we are now just 2 wins away from finals..

I have loved watching AFL 360 and AFL league teams the last 4 weeks saying Tigers no chance... Although, Adelaide must lose against Nth because I doubt we can't beat them on percentage if they win both games...

Even if we don't make it, I am very proud of the boys winning 7 on the trot including West C and Adelaide Away...

APOLOGIES WELCOME HERE : )

How many people laughed at me when I posted this... we are now just 2 wins away from finals..

I have loved watching AFL 360 and AFL league teams the last 4 weeks saying Tigers no chance... Although, Adelaide must lose against Nth because I doubt we can't beat them on percentage if they win both games...

Even if we don't make it, I am very proud of the boys winning 7 on the trot including West C and Adelaide Away...
If we make it, gonna get the thread open at page 1, pour a home brew and relive the journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back