Why do people care more about the muslims in gaza than those being persecuted elsewhere?

Remove this Banner Ad

#angrydarkholesandshowersthatdarenotspeakheirname

Hi Old Spice,

I'd just like to say that I-'ve turned full circle and now believe it is very necessary to have guys like StewiePower posting on this forum.

They do a really good job of showing other people why they should not be anything like them.

Last edited:
Hi Old Spice,

I'd just like to say that I-'ve turned full circle and now believe it is very necessary to have guys like StewiePower posting on this forum.

They do a really good job of showing other people why they should be anything like them.

On a side note, the vast majority of Muslims are embarrassed by the Islamic Fundamentalists.

The majority of Muslims therefore practice love, unity and peace, much the same as the majority of Christians. And you are so angry, hateful and deluded.

The last point I should repeat again. DELUDED!

What? I was talking about Alan Jones who I'm pretty certain isn't a Muslim. I have no issues with Muslims at all so you're off beam.

Yeah like the Stormfront 'insult' needed an awesome comeback :rolleyes:
Stock standard Leftist insult it is.

Me and you both know it's not an insult SP, well it is but it isn't. People such as myself and I'm sure OS truly believe that you post there. Is it true?

Not supporting hatred of an entire group of people based on the actions of some doesn't automatically make you of the left mate. I think you need to have a rethink of this whole political pendulum thing.

Your killing me with your skillful invective - please stop you are doing me pyschological damage - what is "leftist" about my post - is it coloured red or something?

Me and you both know it's not an insult SP, well it is but it isn't. People such as myself and I'm sure OS truly believe that you post there. Is it true?
No. I didn't even know what it was until someone mentioned it on here a while back. Being deadly serious too.

What? I was talking about Alan Jones who I'm pretty certain isn't a Muslim. I have no issues with Muslims at all so you're off beam.

Sorry OS I made out like I was attacking you that was meant for SP, I'm in complete agreeance with you 110 % in this thread and most other threads.

Your killing me with your skillful invective - please stop you are doing me pyschological damage - what is "leftist" about my post - is it coloured red or something?
I wasn't referring to your post when I mentioned 'leftist', champion.

LOL :thumbsu:

You remind me of this guy.

hIfnD7N.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF are you talking about here?

It was Whitlam who handed West Papua to Indonesia. The previous Labor leader (and Menzies) were furiously opposed to letting them anywhere near it. Gough Whitlam might as well have personally signed the death warrants of hundreds of thousands of Papuans and Timorese. He was Sukarno and Suharto's best mate for most of his career.

It was annexed by Indonesia in 1969.

Yep, and both parties at the time were furiously opposed. Then Whitlam came along and assured Indonesia that Australia would never get involved. So they went ahead and did the same thing to East Timor.

Yep, and both parties at the time were furiously opposed. Then Whitlam came along and assured Indonesia that Australia would never get involved. So they went ahead and did the same thing to East Timor.

But Whitlam was Labor leader at the time. Unless he held two opinions at once.

Are you beginning to understand why the vast majority of Bigfooty thinks you a fool? You can't even get basic facts right.

Calwell was the leader at the time that the US and UN approved the annexation, in 1962. He was furiously opposed to Indonesia taking over Papua.

Him and Whitlam had a big falling out over it. Whitlam was anti-colonialist. Calwell knew that handing Dutch Papua to Indonesia would be a disaster, Calwell was right.

No need to be so smarmy on a subject you clearly aren't as on top of as you think.

Last edited:
Calwell was the leader at the time that the US approved the annexation. He was furiously opposed to Indonesia taking over Papua.

Him and Whitlam had a big falling out over it. Whitlam was anti-colonialist. Calwell knew that handing Dutch Papua to Indonesia would be a disaster, Calwell was right.

No need to be so smarmy on a subject you clearly aren't as on top of as you think.
Provide a source for this nonsense - because this article suggests Calwell had no objection to it.

As blackcat said, you are a plonker.

http://books.google.co.th/books?id=P3A0thJbhAAC&pg=PA185&lpg=PA185&dq=calwell west papua&source=bl&ots=9HkIjNHSw9&sig=N1hp0vXDSAWLwTuypIjS8c5koRg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=98X6U8q0JIS8ugTNh4KYBw&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=calwell west papua&f=false

Calwell's speech in 1958 on the issue of Indonesian takeover of West Papua. He makes it perfectly clear that he did not want Indonesia involved in Dutch New Guinea (West Papua).

I've provided a source. Will you provide an apology for being unnecessarily personal?

So you have to go back to 1958, a full 11 years before the handover, when the intervening years and US policy (note that on his meeting with JFK in 1963 he made no such objection to West Papua being handed to Indonesia) made it such that West Papua became the possession of Indonesia.

And yet by some amazing sleight of hand, Gough Whitlam was responsible for the decision.

You are full of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back