Preview Round 23: Sydney Swans V Richmond Tigers @ ANZ Stadium 30/08/2014 - 4:40 PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, looking back, if Richards had of been called Holding the Ball and Lids mark paid in our last game against the Swans we would have a final wrapped up. I am still livid over those two decisions. Cost us the game.

Lets hope the club reminds the ump department. if memory serves the club was livid after the game and made a call to AFL HQ?

Seriously, looking back, if Richards had of been called Holding the Ball and Lids mark paid in our last game against the Swans we would have a final wrapped up. I am still livid over those two decisions. Cost us the game.

I hear you Grockadoc but nothing will say it better than us getting the job done. That way we take it out of the umpires hands...

:pOn the Freo board we're all laughing how you're going to finish ninth. AGAIN!

On the Richmond board, we laugh at how your club has yet to win anything of significance in your pitiful existence. Kind of sad the only thing worth celebrating at your club has is the NAB Rising Star award won by a player no longer there. :thumbsu:

I hear you Grockadoc but nothing will say it better than us getting the job done. That way we take it out of the umpires hands...

I agree, but when you look at it, had we won that game, this would be a dead rubber for both sides as we would be 8 points clear, not 4. We would be finalists.

Don't drag the rest of us down with you, ****ing campaigner :thumbsdown:

Ps - Sorry for the intrusion tigers fans

No need to apologise, most people welcome here as long as they don't poke the Tiger, cheers Spirit Level

There's very few umpiring coincidences vs Sydney. My mob were screwed out of it just like yours were. It's to be expected against the Swans. What do Swans do? They dive. Ahem.

There's very few umpiring coincidences vs Sydney. My mob were screwed out of it just like yours were. It's to be expected against the Swans. What do Swans do? They dive. Ahem.

I know. It effectively cost us a finals spot though. Umpires do their jobs, we win, we sit 8th 2 games clear and this Sydney game is a dead rubber. We lose, Sydney cost us finals twice in the same season. ******* campaigners.

Form ladder since round 14

Team W L Points %

1 Richmond 8 0 32 133.7

2 Sydney 7 1 28 162.9

3 Geelong 7 1 28 119.1

4 Fremantle 6 2 24 128.4

5 Hawthorn 6 2 24 126.4

6 North Melbourne 5 3 20 124.6

7 Essendon 5 3 20 107.4

8 Adelaide 4 4 16 121.3
Top of the table clash coming up!*

*since Round 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the freo board, we understand that repeatedly missing finals is a strenuous experience and therefore I will not hold you accountable for what you say!
Hey flog, who are the three sides who don't have a big shiny cup in the trophy cabinet, maybe you can discuss that on the freo board.

Come back with a photo of your first premiership cup.
cabinet_zps2fa40006.jpg

Geez I was going to stay up waiting for a picture of the cup. Thanks for saving me the trouble. :eek:
Found the Fremantle Premiership Trophy photo
889890-0b5db740-0663-11e4-88d9-2a69c7a318fc.jpg

Wow never knew they have out trophies for that shit hahahahaha
It's so Fremantle can put something in the cabinet besides dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back