List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Discussion Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what Knightmare said in his phantom draft thread:

"Think of Ahern as something like Richmond's Shane Edwards and Ellis personally I don't feel is an AFL quality talent, he just doesn't impact games enough for me as clean and precise as his ball use is."

"Think of Ahern as something like Richmond's Shane Edwards and Ellis personally I don't feel is an AFL quality talent, he just doesn't impact games enough for me as clean and precise as his ball use is."

Is he trying to say Ellis and Edwards don't impact games?

I get that impression which if he seriously believes that then I'm dumbfounded especially with regard to Edwards.

He has some good knowledge of kids but geez he is horrible with AFL lists. Tried to tell me we need McLean for i think the vlas pick.

Lol at people who rate Knightmare.

Yep knows a lot of the kids but his ratings are all over the place. Chris is the only one who I think has a very good understanding of the draftees.

He has some good knowledge of kids but geez he is horrible with AFL lists. Tried to tell me we need McLean for i think the vlas pick.

Wow.

Didn't realise being described like Shane Edwards and Brandon Ellis was a bad thing. I will be very happy if Richmond pick up Ahern. With our position on the ladder drafting him must seem more realistic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What sort is he?

Utility type. Tall midfielder with athletic traits. Very good mover and with development is a prototype midfielder. Has more substance than my description states.

If we keep our pick?? GWS??

That's right, if we keep our pick. Which I think is being thought of to be traded depending on what can be shook.

The higher it goes the less likely I'd assume it would be traded.

I want Weller but he's gonna be taken earlier than our pick.

Jetta also now come into my calculations as we rise.

Utility type. Tall midfielder with athletic traits. Very good mover and with development is a prototype midfielder. Has more substance than my description states.

That's right, if we keep our pick. Which I think is being thought of to be traded depending on what can be shook.

The higher it goes the less likely I'd assume it would be traded.

I want Weller but he's gonna be taken earlier than our pick.

Jetta also now come into my calculations as we rise.
Jetta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back