Trades / Delistings & Draftees 2014 (latest: Clarke & Mooney going home, Yagmoor delisted)

Hey, he may want to collect his super annuation in sydney and want to thank us for keeping his underperforming ass on a list for 8 years giving him that opportunity
Keep dreaming.

Also, you underrate Goldy. I hope he stays.

U overate goldy, so does the club if they paying him anywhere near what he is reportably asking.

Been on a list 8 years and we still dont know where his best spot is. That should tell u something. A lot like blair, will tease u with that one good game in 5.
No I don't overrate him. And no I don't think he is worth $400k per year. But he is one our most versatile players, who is able to move to either end of the ground to fill a role at a pinch, and do it competently. He is an important part of the team, and it's unfortunate you can't see that.

No I don't overrate him. And no I don't think he is worth $400k per year. But he is one our most versatile players, who is able to move to either end of the ground to fill a role at a pinch, and do it competently. He is an important part of the team, and it's unfortunate you can't see that.

Not sure how we going to replace the 8 posessions and 4 tackles a game. Look i had faith in goldsack when he started out, he should be a better player than he is, but i cant cop one of your senior more experienced players dishing up middle of the road performances. We hav to move past that to improve

its clear bucks loves him and he is not going anywhere unless an offer is to good to refuse

The only problem with Goldy is that he quite often does not have clean hands, this is the only thing stopping him from being an exceptional player. One minute he takes a clean mark on the lead hands out in front, the next minute he drops it. Kicking along the same line a bit hit and miss. Not worth what is being offered for him but wish him all the best, he has to do the best thing for his family. Could possible be a dual premiership player, one at CFC and one at PA, CFC cannot offer him that in the next three years.

Not sure how we going to replace the 8 posessions and 4 tackles a game. Look i had faith in goldsack when he started out, he should be a better player than he is, but i cant cop one of your senior more experienced players dishing up middle of the road performances. We hav to move past that to improve

its clear bucks loves him and he is not going anywhere unless an offer is to good to refuse
Agree to disagree.

DeListings - Yagmoor, Martin, Mooney, Clarke

Trade Bait - Fasolo, Lumumba, N Brown

No way I'd trade N Brown, we got smashed by the tall forwards from the Eagles, Gold Coast and Essendon.

Keefe played some good games but he also played some absolute shockers, Frost is alright 1 on 1 but disposal and decision making isn't great.

Would love to see this happen in the draft, trade pick 8 for O'Rourke and Stewart, get Moore with pick 28 and get pick 29 for Goldy moving on

Would be great, may hav to chuck in a player with that pick 8 tho.

Definate chance moore could slip, just hope someone on verge of top 10 has a huge last few weeks in tac cup.

An off season of getting moore stewart and orourke plus having picks 29 and onwards would be a massive trade/draft period. Fingers crossed

Would be great, may hav to chuck in a player with that pick 8 tho.

Definate chance moore could slip, just hope someone on verge of top 10 has a huge last few weeks in tac cup.

An off season of getting moore stewart and orourke plus having picks 29 and onwards would be a massive trade/draft period. Fingers crossed
Guys like Langford will have a late charge up the draft order just like Bont did last year

I can't see us trading out any players this year. We are already dangerously short on experience. I'm quietly hopeful that we can get Moore with our 2nd rounder and I hope we draft the best player possible with pick 8/9. We should have a fair bit of room in the cap but I'm not sure there is anyone we are targeting. With retirements and delistings we will probably use at least 5 picks in this draft.

This is a fantasy draft thread, right? Why does my fantasy trade get trashed?

Because it's way more unrealistic than most peoples fantasies.

I watched Adelaide yesterday and god they're blessed with some quality movers on their half back line. Brodie Smith, Matthew Jaensch, Ricky Henderson, David Mackay. I'd be trying to lure someone like that to Victoria!

ps. and Sloane or Dangerfield lol.

For such a marquee club, we don't seem to ever land any big fish despite being linked to them all. Jonathan Brown, Matthew Pavlich, Chris Judd, Nick Riewoldt. I've heard them all.

I watched Adelaide yesterday and god they're blessed with some quality movers on their half back line. Brodie Smith, Matthew Jaensch, Ricky Henderson, David Mackay. I'd be trying to lure someone like that to Victoria!

ps. and Sloane or Dangerfield lol.

For such a marquee club, we don't seem to ever land any big fish despite being linked to them all. Jonathan Brown, Matthew Pavlich, Chris Judd, Nick Riewoldt. I've heard them all.
It's time. The big fish lure is due. If it doesn't come in this trade period I don't see us going anywhere in 2015.

David Mackay is a free agent we got the room in the cap, lets grab him.

Will Hoskin-Elliott was a mad pies fan growing up, would love to see a deal done to get Hoskin-Elliott and Stewart to the Pies.

Back