Trades / Delistings & Draftees 2014 (latest: Clarke & Mooney going home, Yagmoor delisted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but unlikely for mine.

Agree but suspect Ramsay a better chance to get on rookie list than someone's suggestion of Marsh. To move someone don't we have to be sure no one else will take them in the draft? Or is there some special rule?

I'd put Scharenberg on the rookie list for a year.

For us to put Scharenberg on the rookie list we'd have to delist him. Any team could then offer him a contract and a senior list if they want him, clubs could also pick him up in the pre-season draft (we can't pick him in the pre season draft because we want to rookie list him) and the 7 clubs in front of us in the can rookie list him if they wanted too.

Or

We could put him on the Long Term Injury List which would have the same affect.

For us to put Scharenberg on the rookie list we'd have to delist him. Any team could then offer him a contract and a senior list if they want him, clubs could also pick him up in the pre-season draft (we can't pick him in the pre season draft because we want to rookie list him) and the 7 clubs in front of us in the can rookie list him if they wanted too.

Or

We could put him on the Long Term Injury List which would have the same affect.

Exactly. Lol post of the year by THATSGOLD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember Hudson was a nominated rookie or our 40th player on the list, hence his departure leaves another senior list spot open.
With 2 ACL injuries we can promote 2 rookies early in 2015, hence no need for a nominated rookie next season. We go with 40 senior, 4 rookies & up to 3 Cat B rookies (Cox, McKenna,?).

yeah thats I got.

I'm a bit sad about Yagmoor. He was forced to play essentially out of position as a key back all year on taller opponents, and more often than not acquitted himself but this was never going to be a role for him at AFL level. He is also a good kick (which is a rarity these days), hard at it, a great bloke and built like a tank. I had hoped to see him progress to the next level. Thanks for your time Yags and good luck in the future!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back