Preview 2nd Elimination Final: North Melbourne vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 6th of September, 7.15PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously what is it with people booking engagements and weddings in September, it's bordering on sacrilegious.

I had a mate who had his 30th the night of the 2007 GF. I told him I'd probably be a little worse for wear by the time I rocked up.

I pride myself on my honesty, and I stayed try to my word on that occasion.

Currently umming and ahhing over renewing to the tune of 1200 ******* dollars. Daylight robbery. :(

Well worth it. I only got put down after I arrived in Aus in 1996 or 1997. The last 2 annual intakes were only for 4 month periods and so, I'm still at least 2 years away Those membership are worth their weight in gold and then some.

I put both my boys down for MCC memberships the day they were born and then schools the week after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a mate who had his 30th the night of the 2007 GF. I told him I'd probably be a little worse for wear by the time I rocked up.

I pride myself on my honesty, and I stayed try to my word on that occasion.
I had a wedding during the 2012 Grand Final.

telling the housemate to eat a dick and getting hammered.

Hope he doesnt see that as an offer....

As an aside Im concerned, there's a couple of years of pent up anger and frustation in the EFC boys, we'll have to be careful not to cop a dicking by half time.

Good luck and go hard!

See y'all on the other side, win or lose.

Norf have an allocated area.

10612712_846985105312214_8404703662276052978_n.jpg

Dad put my name down back in 1995. Got offered MCC membership last year. Would've been the year before but they've started letting in women so we got pushed back a year. Outrageous.

Actually lol'd :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back