Review 2014 Post Season Member Briefing (fan forum)

What did you think of the night?

• Didn't go :(

Votes: 56 78.9%
  • I was there, and I thought the club was open, honest, and did a commendable job

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • I was there, and I thought it was 'meh'

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I was there, and I thought it was all spin and propaganda

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Think there was a bit more than that. Think the dancers are going to be gone or revamped. Think we got an answer re whether the boys are being over-trained, although suspect there's devil in the details with that. Found out we're stockpiling cap room.

Well the Stockpilling the Salary Cap has showed that Media had no Idea about our Room in the salary cap.

Guess we are not chasing Frawley then

What makes you so Bloody High and Mighty:mad:
Because I went, stood for 2 and a half hours.

And rubbish about the club spinning shit is demonstrative of someone who didn't go (especially when the comments were made while the event was still going)

Because I went, stood for 2 and a half hours.

And rubbish about the club spinning shit is demonstrative of someone who didn't go (especially when the comments were made while the event was still going)

Well we all just can’t just bloody come when we want.

7pm on Monday Night does make it hard to get there unless you live close by.

Club should of had a Streaming Video then

Really enjoyed Paige's tweets tonight. Some priceless stuff from what I can gather!:drunk:
Yeah some of the question were a bit silly. Absolute cracker when the first guy complains about all the bars being closed aha

Then why comment on something you have no first hand, let alone second hand, experience?

C'mon Daveo, the club has done the best they could. How many other clubs have held nights like this?

There'll be sufficient reviews for those who weren't able to attend.

C'mon Daveo, the club has done the best they could. How many other clubs have held nights like this?

There'll be sufficient reviews for those who weren't able to attend.

Well I am looking Forward to the Reviews.

Saying they where planted Qustions was probably a tad silly post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there any questions about malthouse/thomas? always interested in what actually went down. Although I doubt they would actually reveal what happened. (I am 110% behind bucks btw)

I agree his decision making needs work, thats what I meant by confidence. He is however a terrific kick and can/will improve his decision making over the off season.

I agree that he is a good kick. I just don't think he should be kicking in. A lot of it is the way we set up from kick ins though. Needs a shit load of work.

Did anyone else just watch our season be ripped apart by a serious mismanagement of our human capital or am I dreaming?

Let me just sum it up. We are not playing finals due to a spectacular occurrence of soft tissue injuries, an injury toll never seen before in the history of the AFL.

How quickly you chumps forget when golden boy Buckley gets on the stand. #StandbybuckleyDerro&Eddie

Did anyone else just watch our season be ripped apart by a serious mismanagement of our human capital or am I dreaming?

Let me just sum it up. We are not playing finals due to a spectacular occurrence of soft tissue injuries, an injury toll never seen before in the history of the AFL.

How quickly you chumps forget when golden boy Buckley gets on the stand. #StandbybuckleyDerro&Eddie

Pull ya head in.

And I 100% agree, he will grow with confidence and show how great of a kick he really is.

Yeah, I was a bit puzzled by that question too.

Lachie Keeffe is actually our best kick in the backline. Rarely misses a target. People just think he's a crap kick because of how tall he is, and how uncoordinated he looks.

But Bucks did say that our kick in strategy is basically just take it as quick as possible, before the other team can set up.

So what do you recommend?
It's easy to criticize, much harder to actually achieve.
Would be interested to hear what you think the club should do.

Back