Mitch Robinson anyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

To those who think he can play a bit, think Simon Buckley. Different type of player but he could play a bit. Just not enough to get a permanent game or remain on the list at Melbourne. Are we trying to build a flag squad or are we trying to limit our slide down the ladder? If it is the former then we won't go near him. Of it's the latter then we will look at him but that will be telling if you ask me. It will mean we truely have lost our way and nead a cleanouit oveer and above the playing list.

This mentality:
art-353-robinson-mitch_BDO-300x0.jpg

+

No discernable skills other than aggression.

=

No bloody thank you.
Looks as though he had a big day out.

Hey guys hope you dont mind the intrusion. I was over here reading the Harry thread and came accross this one.

So best mate knows one of Mitches family members. before this came out in the media (a week or 2 ago) he told me that Mitch wants a trade and collingwood are right into him.
In addition to this My cousin knows one of Mitches best mates (Hobarts a small town) who said Mitch hates mick and wants a trade.
So 2 similar rumours from 2 different ppl.
The 2nd guys also said mick has los tthe respect of the playing group- which I doubt so im more inclined to beleive the 1st one.

Cheers

It's kind of funny that some people are saying that no club would trade for Lumumba because of his baggage.....and yet there always seems to be people out there who think that players will change when they change clubs...

Hey guys hope you dont mind the intrusion. I was over here reading the Harry thread and came accross this one.

So best mate knows one of Mitches family members. before this came out in the media (a week or 2 ago) he told me that Mitch wants a trade and collingwood are right into him.
In addition to this My cousin knows one of Mitches best mates (Hobarts a small town) who said Mitch hates mick and wants a trade.
So 2 similar rumours from 2 different ppl.
The 2nd guys also said mick has los tthe respect of the playing group- which I doubt so im more inclined to beleive the 1st one.

Cheers

I just threw up

I just laughed....you're seriously believing a random Blues supporter's cousin from Hobart??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK so I have been just as critical as most people of Robinson. He has been silly on and off the field many times.

But he plays with some heart - something we lack outside a few senior guys.

I wouldn't be opposed to using our second round pick for him as long as he's willing to curb his social life and concentrate on his footy. He is still a young guy with a bit of x-factor......I think a change of clubs may bring out the best in him
Can you say..."Deliverance?"
Not a chance.
Genetic throwback.

Honestly, there isn't many players, if any, that i would least prefer to have on the list than Mitch Robinson.

Mitch and Goldy running flat out crazy for tackles would be interesting to see

Mitch and Goldy running flat out crazy for tackles would be interesting to see

We should also get Chris Mayne

Mitch Robinson, Chris Mayne, Tyson Goldsack
Jamie Elliott, Travis Cloke, Jarryd Blair

I wonder where he will end up

would take him for sure as he'd play for peanuts.
replaces the grunt in the middle left vacant by ball.

Adams replaces the grunt in the middle left by Ball. And Adams is a much better kick than Robinson, which is saying something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back