Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts: Preliminary Final - Sydney vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know what you mean i was more suggesting the buildup is quite similar lets face it they only just got over the line against a Geelong side that was extremely cooked missing several of their best 22 along with several other unfit players.
They had only kicked 2 goals against Ess till half.

One thing they can do is score quick

Can you try to not remind me of that game! I was thankful I won a trashload of money at the races and was REALLY drunk!

QUOTE="bombersno1, post: 35181581, member: 20211"]Join the club, I said 42-50,000 if everything went right[/QUOTE]
Hell I thought 35k, but don't be surprised if we see 50 there only

Glass half full if essendon were any good north wouldnt of got them, it was a pretty unlikely win and essendon are a shaky side who struggle to score at times worse game seen watson play

Cats were cooked, stevie j out, selwood and hawkins carried the team and they almost ran over them

North have been very very lucky, traditionally you cannot do that against the best and we did finish first

Glass half empty well..bugger it

Glass half full if essendon were any good north wouldnt of got them, it was a pretty unlikely win and essendon are a shaky side who struggle to score at times worse game seen watson play

Cats were cooked, stevie j out, selwood and hawkins carried the team and they almost ran over them

North have been very very lucky, traditionally you cannot do that against the best and we did finish first

Glass half empty well..bugger it

Pretty much if they can beat us at full strength at home with a weeks rest well i'll tip my hat to them and put some coin on them to win the flag it will be fated.

Nobody would be able to say they haven't deserved it.

Pretty much if they can beat us at full strength at home with a weeks rest well i'll tip my hat to them and put some coin on them to win the flag it will be fated.

Nobody would be able to say they haven't deserved it.

Cant get to a grand final undeserved even adelaide 1998

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is always talk Port were undeserved in 2007 since they got walloped.

I got to melb a bit that year and saw the cats, that 2007 would of killed anyone, ok maybe not by 119 or whatever it was, but port werent a bad side that year

Bombers fell apart and North did what North can do when ALLOWED to. Their win over Geelong was much more worthy.

Tigers came out like it was a GF in R23 but couldn't score when we got into our groove.

I've said it before, North won't kick more than 6 goals. The only way they win is if we kick 5 goals which I am 100% certain is NOT going to happen.

Bombers fell apart and North did what North can do when ALLOWED to. Their win over Geelong was much more worthy.

Tigers came out like it was a GF in R23 but couldn't score when we got into our groove.

I've said it before, North won't kick more than 6 goals. The only way they win is if we kick 5 goals which I am 100% certain is NOT going to happen.
One thing I know is nothing is 100% certain mate. Not least in finals. Respect what you are saying but I think the Roos will throw everything at us and have been in good form. Reckon we'll win but can never take a finals game lightly.

One thing I know is nothing is 100% certain mate. Not least in finals. Respect what you are saying but I think the Roos will throw everything at us and have been in good form. Reckon we'll win but can never take a finals game lightly.

I reckon we could take this game lightly, it's North what could possibly go wrong.

I can understand some North supporters being quietly confident of their chances, but some of them are bordering on being arrogant in the thread on the MB.

Comments about us "only" finishing with 3 more wins or about their best being equal to ours shows a level of disrespect for a team that finished first on the ladder.

You finish on top, you demand respect. I've seen too many comments that suggest quite a few of them believe that we're not really that much better and that if the season was played over again they could possibly finish above us if a few things went their way.

I really hope we stand up on Friday and remind everyone who the best team is.

On the positive: 2 bottles of Filandia Vodka for $55. You beauty!

Almost as cheap as UK supermarket prices !

You haven't lived until you've drunk straight homemade vodka served in a tea pot by an old babushka at Lake Baikal (Siberia), woken with the hangover from hell, hitched to Irkutsk, climbed on board a Trans-Siberian train while juggling a backpack and a wet paper bag full of boiled eggs, nursed yourself back to health drinking Baltika number 9 while eating the eggs and some smoked fish with a couple of pretty Russian girls who don't speak much English.

банджи

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back