Preview Hawks vs the COLA $wans and the man they call Juda$ - it's the big dance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're there again. Where we belong. In the Grand Final.

Factor in the draw from hell.

Losing arguably our best player in Buddy to the Swans for a pack of Burger Rings.

Having a crap run with injury.

And Clarko getting sick.

So getting to the Grand Final is quite some achievement.

Get behind our boys. Get behind our great club.

And will them onto what could be our greatest flag!

Onwards and upwards Hawks.

heck you AFL $wans and your 8-day break.

i hope we aren't bent over by the umpiring on the day.

can the AFL (vide it's proxy the $wans) win it's own premiership? at least we're the best of the rest.

Last edited:
Great effort by your boys making another GF. Hopefully you can reverse the 2012 result

Love the way the hawks play and you'd be deserved premiers this year

Dont know what to say, so happy weve made the grand final but so angry at the brainfart end of that quarter. Bloody shaking!

My heart is still pounding

Just do every football fan a favou and beat the campaigners.

I have a feeling that Lake is not gonna go out wondering, hope he breaks one of these campaigners faces early so they are off the whole game. Problem is too many choices, hope it's Franklin.

And I'm ok with Lake going out like this, Lloyd was widely applauded for getting his team over the line.

Just do every football fan a favou and beat the campaigners.

I have a feeling that Lake is not gonna go out wondering, hope he breaks one of these campaigners faces early so they are off the whole game. Problem is too many choices, hope it's Franklin.

And I'm ok with Lake going out like this, Lloyd was widely applauded for getting his team over the line.

Alastair Lynch style :D

Needs to belt the AOTY, Buddy, Kennedy, McGlynn, Malcheski, McVeigh, Hannebery, Longmire, the old Swans supporter that sings the club song with them when they win etc etc.

Saw this and had to post it

15he8es.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the * was that?

Regardless of the story of how we got there, we're there!! It's us v Buddy & the Swans. Just what we've waited 12 months for?

As far as I'm concerned all the pressure is on Sydney. We're the underdogs with nothing to lose. We got the flag we needed last year, and this year is essentially a free shot at the title. So one to go and give them hell Hawks!!

Was there another three Rougheads in umpire uniforms? Because then you're right

Wow. Classy act from you right there.

Spose you didn't see my post about an instant card for this sort of pathetic embittered rubbish?

Go away.

Prior to our last encounter Sydney smashed Carlton by 70-80 points and were made out to be unbeatable while Hawthorn barely got over the line against an Adelaide crows side which didn't even make the finals. The next week Hawthorn beat the Sydney Swans.

Have faith guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back