Preview Hawks vs the COLA $wans and the man they call Juda$ - it's the big dance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about the struggle of a working class team against the bourgeois billionaires who oppress us.
seriously ..the hawks are a working class team? I come from Sydney..always thought Hawks area was nice

Come on Hawkers!
Show those Crimson-coloured COLA clowns how Victorian Rules football is played!!
Peck them ferociously! (or whatever the Hawthorn version of "eat 'em alive" is).

ah perfect Griz excet we had the best of buddy..look at our list now. he is no loss

Well, at the end of last year if we had swapped Buddy for Luke Parker, we'd be better off, and probably not compensated to the level that Buddy is worth.

But that's Free Agency. And that's the way the lying snake and his sleazy pimp manager played it.

We got basically nothing. The Swans got him for nothing. And got a massive leg-up on us.

To me this feels almost as though it's a "free hit" for us next week. Sydney will be massive favourites plus with the AFL rigging everything in their favour this season we won't be given any minutes in the media all week. Franklin is going to be plastered all over the media too this week which will no doubt piss me off.

Having said that, we can definitely take them. Go Hawks!

Well, at the end of last year if we had swapped Buddy for Luke Parker, we'd be better off, and probably not compensated to the level that Buddy is worth.

But that's Free Agency. And that's the way the lying snake and his sleazy pimp manager played it.

We got basically nothing. The Swans got him for nothing. And got a massive leg-up on us.

But Griz doncha think i was worth it to be rid of someone who didn't want to lpay for us.............that being said... we were ripped off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there is a football god, then hawks will win.
In 1989 I was at the GF... the shocking excuse for one. the one where the Hawks were most belted out of existence........... In despair I was looking up a the goal posts praying for the hooter to go and I will swear on my dying breath i saw a beautiful woman floating around the posts........... I called her Hawkera and have done since

I will swear on my life I have seen kicks hurling towards the goal posts suddenly swerve off when the maggots have ben too ridiculous. Tonight i called for her help and Hodgey made the smoher.

I don' mind if anyone think i am nuts... not a word of a lie

Pissing and shitting yourself u arrogant flogs didnt need buddy or tippett to beat u in 2012 gf hope buddy rips yr team and fan base to pieces the only turncloaks are u flogs and by the way he is a better player now give stevic a big pat on the back should of got in the victory song i hope buddy kicks thirteen goals uglyhead can get on his knees and lick his boots

Don't know how to use punctuation moron ?

Pretty nervous about next week, they have a lot of firepower to stop, that said, so do we I guess.
Hopefully we can come out winners this time, last time was my first GF I ever attended and the loss took me days to get over.
GO HAWKS!!!

Pissing and shitting yourself u arrogant flogs didnt need buddy or tippett to beat u in 2012 gf hope buddy rips yr team and fan base to pieces the only turncloaks are u flogs and by the way he is a better player now give stevic a big pat on the back should of got in the victory song i hope buddy kicks thirteen goals uglyhead can get on his knees and lick his boots
Love this stuff! Running scared girls... your next!!!!!!!!!

We're there again. Where we belong. In the Grand Final.

Factor in the draw from hell.

Losing arguably our best player in Buddy to the Swans for a pack of Burger Rings.

Having a crap run with injury.

And Clarko getting sick.

So getting to the Grand Final is quite some achievement.

Get behind our boys. Get behind our great club.

And will them onto what could be our greatest flag!

Onwards and upwards Hawks.
We'll done on your win. Now go out and smash cola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back