Preview 2014 AFL Grand Final - Sydney vs Hawthorn, MCG, 2.30pm, Saturday Sept 27th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swans by 9.8pts. Buddy and Goodes tie for NS.

Bigfooty servers next Saturday night:

20110224143127!Explosion.jpg

Ummmmmm, what's with the hawks fans all of a sudden praising Sydney??? And saying they deserve to be favorites and will smash hawks??

its so when the hawks win they can tell the world how great they are.

they did it last season against the dockers :drunk:

Look, this is coming from a swans supporter, it is going to be a cracking Grand Final. For me obviously I hope the swans win but this game truly is a 50/50. So many sub-plots obviously. Lets just hope it is one of the greatest GFs ever.

You must be superstitious or something to play your hand like that. Lol, is that how it worked for you the last two GF victories? Hawks by 20. Had a hard hit out today compared to Sydney's game. You got your cage rattled today but held up. Sydney weren't even harassed too much, their players will be half a second behind from the start next week.

Don't be too modest. Sydney will have the game won by quarter time.

Srsly, Swans by 5-6 goals. Tonight will have taken a lot out of the Hawks and Sydney are probably the fitter side heading into next week. Containing Buddy, Tippett and Reid is just too great a task for opposition defences.

Hawks outside players are better than ours. Hill and I'Omith vs Jetta and Rohan will be key match ups. As well as whoever Cunningham goes to.

Game will be won or lost in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney clearly in this. Hawks have done very well to make it this far and will battle hard but compared to Sydney have a few too many players either getting toward the end or quite inexperienced. Is not a knock on them they have done a terrific job with their list and best 22 but my god Sydney just have an absurd amount in that 23-30 age bracket and the few that aren't play like they are anyhow.

Don't be too modest. Sydney will have the game won by quarter time.
Your defence got thrown around today and Lake didn't know who he was on at times. Sydney have a structure that can be dismantled and you have the defenders to do it. They are more predictable and it's more settling for your back six. Plus you have the best captain in the game, look at his smother in the dying minute. You match them everywhere. Denying Tippet a flag is also an incentive for my comments lol. But I'm not bitter haha

If the past two weeks have reinforced anything, it's that goal kicking will be the difference in a tight game - which you'd have to think it would be. So a coin toss for me, but given I backed then at the start of the year I'll stick with the hawks

Come on Swannies. So exciting. Really looking forward to the game this weekend. Never know when the next one could come around. Cant take it for granted need to take advantage of this opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back