Preview 2014 AFL Grand Final - Sydney vs Hawthorn, MCG, 2.30pm, Saturday Sept 27th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2613593-7729001366-L2RUR.gif

Just hope both teams have the best sides on the park and it is a cracking game. I obviously will tip the Swans (By 17) but would love to see a Mcglynn to Kennedy to Buddy lace out and finish for the sealer with Parker winning the Norm Smith

Give it a spell. I've seen more swans (and cats) fans pissed off about the umpiring today than I have port fans. Half a dozen of you in this thread alone.

Petty lot
Wow, I'm up to date, so he's an umpire I'm finally realising! Whatever bad calls there are, they don't decide games, players do.

Swannies will do em again. History repeats. 2 years ago the Swannies hosted a Victorian team on a Friday night at ANZ While the hawkers played a South Australian team on the Saturday and won by under a kick. Same circumstances, same teams. Swans have TIppett and buddy now. Hawks will get rolled.

Give it a spell. I've seen more swans (and cats) fans pissed off about the umpiring today than I have port fans. Half a dozen of you in this thread alone.

Pretty petty

What's petty exactly? Think it matters to Sydney fans? They comfortably have either team's measure and know it. People are just annoyed a terrific game was somewhat spoiled by a ridiculous holding the ball decision late. Likely Hawks win anyhow if that's called a ball up and how would you have been if that went against you at that time? Speaking of petty I've seen your efforts in our game day threads and they are as embarrassingly 'petty' as they are predictable.

I've thought the Hawks would be premiers all season. I think they're a fantastic team and it's just unfortunate that so many of their fans on BF are complete tools. However, this weekend's games do give me genuine hope that the Swans may get up next week.

One thing though, the view that should the Swans lose it would be considered to be a massive choke is just pathetic - seriously, losing to the Hawks constitutes a choke? FFS. The fact is that these two teams are very evenly matched and the game could go either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've thought the Hawks would be premiers all season. I think they're a fantastic team and it's just unfortunate that so many of their fans on BF are complete tools. However, this weekend's games do give me genuine hope that the Swans may get up next week.

One thing though, the view that should the Swans lose it would be considered to be a massive choke is just pathetic - seriously, losing to the Hawks constitutes a choke? FFS. The fact is that these two teams are very evenly matched and the game could go either way.

The Hawks don't have the AFL behind them, it will be a massive choke if Sydney loses next week

Buddy will kick a bag either way!

I expect the AFL Swans to beat the Hawthorn Hawks

I will be going for the Hawthorn Hawks

Go back and have a look at all the AFL concessions Hawthorn got while they were on the bottom of the ladder.

Sydney didn't fail all the way to the bottom of the ladder like Hawthorn did either.

The Saints should have snagged a flag with theirs.

I'm a man of habit. The SANFL Grand Final has always been my final game of footy for the year, and looking at what the AFL are serving up next week I think my tradition will continue. As much as I wanted Port to win today I will be barracking for a Redlegs win tomorrow...now there is a true contest!
Dead set man! Go the legs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back