EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I now hope United fans are now back on Earth after being on cloud 9 after they thought beating QPR was some fantastic achievement.

Reality check :)

Ffs mate, who got carried away? You've said it 500 times already, we eat QPR 4-0, we were HAPPY with the win but wernt jerking off at it, our defence is going to be the reason why we will probably not make the top 4 this season.

1510355_864816416871518_3948152277173706552_n.jpg

lel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leicester are just simply amazing, hope those plucky Foxes stay up, really great team to watch (have been all season TBH)

Ffs mate, who got carried away? You've said it 500 times already, we eat QPR 4-0, we were HAPPY with the win but wernt jerking off at it, our defence is going to be the reason why we will probably not make the top 4 this season.
You were all fapping last week, don't try and deny it.

I think it's been made abundantly clear that Tyler Blackett, either as a Right Back or Central Defender, is just too young and just not good enough yet.

Shaw - Rojo - Evans - Rafael can't come together soon enough IMO.

I thought Blackett looked a lot better than Smalling until he got sent off. Rafael certainly hasn't won himself any friends (outside Leicester fans and the flies to s**t in this thread) with his performance either.

Not signing at least one CB in the transfer window is going to hurt until January if not later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back