EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Their all keyboard warriors and probably think they aren't doing anything wrong.

The world we live in today is ******.
Yes, it's a world where you are "required" to be an exhibitionist and a voyeur to be "cool". Footballers and managers and staff should be banned by their clubs from twitter and the like. They are not social commentators, they are professional footballers and employees of professional clubs: they should leave the tosser mediums to the tossers.

The EPL hey? Can make one seem like a prophet one minute and a mug the other. The best and most competitive league on earth.

I think people keep forgetting this.

Long gone are the days were promoted team were cannon fodder.

There are virtually no gimme games anymore in the league.

all this weekend showed was that chelsea and ourselves are so far above the rest of the league. hopefully we've turned a corner defensively because

He still has that streak of petulance about him, and at 22, it really should have been eradicated from his game by now.

as we've seen, being a petulant sook will allow you to become england captain

all this weekend showed was that chelsea and ourselves are so far above the rest of the league. hopefully we've turned a corner defensively because

He still has that streak of petulance about him, and at 22, it really should have been eradicated from his game by now.

City, Chelsea and Leicester are so far above the rest of the league ;)

:D

United fans were laughed at last week for getting excited about beating QPR, can't we laugh at you about getting excited at beating dross?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had actually typed that first part up then forgot about it and closed the tab, also forgetting this place now saves posts as drafts. oops

Ha, indeed.

What did you think of the rest of it?

I'd like to think we're proving you don't need to spend big in order to succeed. Ulloa was 8 mil but apart from that we spent next to nothing in the off season. Obviously Cambiasso was a massive pick up on a free but it's mostly the squad from last season that are continuing to progress as a collective.

I know Hull did similar last year as well although they've now spent a bit to strengthen the squad.

Thought my mob led the way last season in achieving comfortable safety without big spending, particularly as we had only finished 5th in the Championship. Bit more calculated spending this season but still a long way short of the big boys. It can be done, sustainable in the long term? We'll find out.

Club is spending a lot of their EPL money on upgrading our humble little stadium so at least there will be a long term legacy if we lose EPL status.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back