BROWNLOW WATCH: Pridda

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Pridda!! To all the haters, before the brownlow Malthouse said he wanted either Selwood or Priddis to win it. Called Priddis severely underated!!

Sheesh, this feels so awkward.

Rockliff will win it next year if the Lions win more games. Similar to Priddis, but in a losing side.

Yeah but it's a completely different case. Rockliff is recognised as a damaging/game breaker who can rest forward and gets tagged every week.

Priddis has been tagged once in the last 4 years.

Your own bile comes to mind.

The Brownlow medalist is a player who plays their best most consistently for the entire year. He won it in a year where the cream of the players were injured or suspended or a mite inconsistent.

You can bleat until the cows come home about whether he is the best player going around, but when the best players do shoulders or have brain fades then your consistent players will shine through.

So he's Bradbury. Awesome. How exactly does that warrant the "haters have no idea" posts that you and others are posting?

The criticism of Matt is that he can't play the role he plays and us win anything. The fact he Bradburys a Brownlow doesn't alter that.

The fact he's now got the highest award in the land. An award our 1990's greats couldn't get is, a touch, awkward and embarassing... He's not even in Don Pykes class and Pykey was a fair way behind the really great players in that era ... It's a great personal achievement but * me it diminishes the award ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's not true and who gives a **** if he's trolling ...

It'll be a ******* permanent embarrassment for our club that he's a Brownlow medallist ... he's a poor mans Woewodin ...

Come on, lighten up. This is hilarious!

So he's Bradbury. Awesome. How exactly does that warrant the "haters have no idea" posts that you and others are posting?

The criticism of Matt is that he can't play the role he plays and us win anything. The fact he Bradburys a Brownlow doesn't alter that.

The fact he's now got the highest award in the land. An award our 1990's greats couldn't get is, a touch, awkward and embarassing... He's not even in Don Pykes class and Pykey was a fair way behind the really great players in that era ... It's a great personal achievement but **** me it diminishes the award ...

Cut the Bradbury shite. He polled well because he plays consistently all year - to the best of his ability. Keep twisting everything to your own bitter view on this all you like BUT it won't change this one fact:

Priddis won. He deserved to win because he played solid and consistent all year. Fairly. He did everything his coach asked from him and has been rewarded.

It takes a team to win the flag...not one player...ask Brownlow medalist Gary Ablett from Gold Coast.

Cut the Bradbury shite. He polled well because he plays consistently all year - to the best of his ability. Keep twisting everything to your own bitter view on this all you like BUT it won't change this one fact:

Priddis won. He deserved to win because he played solid and consistent all year. Fairly. He did everything his coach asked from him and has been rewarded.

It takes a team to win the flag...not one player...ask Brownlow medalist Gary Ablett from Gold Coast.

Thanks Dad.

Try reading my position on Matt over 6 years. Tell me anything that hasn't been on the money about it.

Including his vote attracting ability.

He was so consistent he got votes in games he was awful in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To anyone who gives it to him, whether he plays his role properly in ur eyes or not. Atleast he tries his hardest and is not a "top 10 draft pick". So he has come a long long way.

That's exactly a Bradbury. Consistent and steady while the better players are injured, rested or ineligible.

The Charlie is the about being both the best and fairest. Winning because someone snorted someone else and became ineligible is not doing a Bradbury. It simply means that they finished the season within the criteria of the competition whilst the other didn't.

still enjoying your tantrum about this.

carry on.

No tantrum.

This just makes it harder for us to make the changes we'll need to make to become a top side again. Which I find frustrating.

Your inability to grasp basic concepts is also frustrating but ultimately something I couldn't give a s**t about.

I'm sober. And you didn't answer the question

You're embarrassed because Priddis, who isn't the best player in the league won the Brownlow? With the exception of the recent run by Ablett (with a qualifier, Watson), there are countless examples of the best player not winning. Embarrassment is ridiculous, you know that....and you aren't.

I am surprised he polled in the last two weeks, but he would have won regardless. You're probably chuffed he won, Ablett couldn't win, Fyfe couldn't win, Franklin was rested (long shot)....admirable effort though and he won outright, it was absolutely deserved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back