List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Discussion 2014 [Current Picks: 12, 33, 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

According the Zanotti files on farcebook.
*Pick 1>>>GWS(Petracca)>>>Pick 3 & Jaksch >>>>Stk.
I reckon the Saints are taking a huge gamble if true.
*Hawks looking at Mitch Clarke.
*We are into Greenwood.
I reckon they are doing the right thing.

They need KPPS more than they need midfielders. Jacksh and McCartin would be a better haul for the Saints than just Petracca I believe.

So we should get a pre-2014 Greenwood elsewhere. I reckon Lyons from Adelaide would be a good get and could explode in a similar way.
The crows stated today they haven't tabled a new deal to him yet. Could be a straight swap if Madonna goes home? By the way what is the news with this?

Nth still wanted a first rounder I think.
Norf can ask for what they want but no club would of gave a first. He was in the vfl most of the year 2nd at most. This year they could ask for a first but I'd back pick 11 to be better then him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mushrooms has a magic plan.

We lose Scotch for picks 2 and 3 for Melbourne.

After 8 years we get Scotch back as Captain.

By then we will have 22 first rounders and can't lose.

We can cut back on paying for coaches because a pool table could coach that talent and we would still win!

Come on, who's with me? Let's get 30 first rounders and win this blasted premiership!

My mushrooms has a magic plan.

We lose Scotch for picks 2 and 3 for Melbourne.

After 8 years we get Scotch back as Captain.

By then we will have 22 first rounders and can't lose.

We can cut back on paying for coaches because a pool table could coach that talent and we would still win!

Come on, who's with me? Let's get 30 first rounders and win this blasted premiership!
(03) 8825 6681 trade week radio's number please call it tomorrow I need a good laugh mate

Ok. On the edge of my seat. Cant wait for the 'Greenwood is the doozy i was taking about'.

Did you even read the first sentence of Tiger71's post you just quoted? There was a big clue in there, you may have missed. It was written in code, but I reckon a smart guy like you could crack it...

images

DecodingTheDavinciCode.jpg

Sorry in advance for the intrusion.
Just wondering what you'd think Levi worth would be? Keeping in mind that he had a statistically better year than danger was our best inside mid (arguably best player) should finish top 3 bnf and is still relatively young

Just wondering what you'd think Levi worth would be? Keeping in mind that he had a statistically better year than danger was our best inside mid (arguably best player) should finish top 3 bnf and is still relatively young
I think our first pick is too high, and our second pick too low, but I am interested in him.

Anything over pick 20 is unders I think. So you would want our first (11) but don't think he's worth quite that. Somewhere between pick 11 - 20 for mine.

Honestly what would you have wanted for him before his breakout year? This year I'd value him around 20ish our first is to high our second to low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back