Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership - target 60 000+ REACHED

Remove this Banner Ad

Start of the season he said if we crack 50k members there was gonna be a huge prize. Bigger than the car from last year
He found a loophole, we got a bit over 49k according to the AFL audit.

The prize for reaching 50k was the following:

1. Get to see us smash Adelaide by 54 points at the opening game of the redeveloped Adelaide Oval.
2. Get to see us smash Geelong.
3. Get to see us smash Richmond in an Elimination Final at home.
4. Get to see us win against Fremantle at Subiaco in a come from behind epic semi final.
5. Get to see us take it up to the reigning and eventual premiers.

Total value of the prize? Priceless.

The prize for reaching 50k was the following:

1. Get to see us smash Adelaide by 54 points at the opening game of the redeveloped Adelaide Oval.
2. Get to see us smash Geelong.
3. Get to see us smash Richmond in an Elimination Final at home.
4. Get to see us win against Fremantle at Subiaco in a come from behind epic semi final.
5. Get to see us take it up to the reigning and eventual premiers.

Total value of the prize? Priceless.

TRUE THAT!! :D

For non members
ComingSoon300web.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say What?!?

It'll happen.

Just like it happened with the "WHY WERENT WE TOLD ABOUT THIS?!" members prisonbar crowd and the "I AM A SILVER MEMBER WHY CANT I GET A GRAND FINAL TICKET?!" crowd.

It'll happen.

Just like it happened with the "WHY WERENT WE TOLD ABOUT THIS?!" members prisonbar crowd and the "I AM A SILVER MEMBER WHY CANT I GET A GRAND FINAL TICKET?!" crowd.

No idea what you jets are talking about.. ?

No idea what you jets are talking about.. ?

He's talking about people who dont bloody read the conditions attached to their membership and then whinge when they dont get something they arent entitled to, but automatically expected it.

Slightly OT but how good does the teal look now. I used the think teal was a bit soft but I recon the shade is perfect. Black white and teal is now an aggressively cool set of colours instead of the laughing stock. Winning helps of course.
(As does Fremantle #purple #anchormascot)

Slightly OT but how good does the teal look now. I used the think teal was a bit soft but I recon the shade is perfect. Black white and teal is now an aggressively cool set of colours instead of the laughing stock. Winning helps of course.

What the shade they blued up and greened down back in 2000 or 2001. It hasnt changed since then. The official colour is still PMS320. There has been two or three threads on it. PMS = Pantone® Matching System

Teal is good.You see it everywhere these days even with nothing to do with footy. I saw an Indian bloke with a teal turban the other day and a Woman wearing a teal dress.She was hot too. My Mrs is from Brazil and that is one color you don't see there anywhere. I was the only one wearing teal polos.

I called the club on Wednesday in regard to renewals, and wanting to secure a seat next to us, that i believe was taken by a cow supporter, for the first showdown, which i want badly.

I was told that renewals will be sent out by mail, end of October. And if you have other request for seating, you have that option to state so on your letter. I thought snail mail was ancient :oops:

Suffice to say i will be on the blower day after day, until i get what i want :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back