List Mgmt. Free Agency and trade hypothetical thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is the difference between a Super Moderator and a Moderator?

He spends half his time modding, then ducks into a phone booth, takes his glasses off, and stops crime.

How about we offer the Swans pick 19 for Buddy:drunk:
But he would need to come for the premierships and there drop his salary demands :D
We just won the GF by 11 goals. We don't need another KPF - we need mids or a KPD...

Sorry Bud. Maybe for a 3rd Rounder ;)

Brisbane out - 4 and 24
In Beams

Collingwood out - 28, Harry O & Beams
In 4, Varcoe & Shoe

Hawks out - Shoe and 18
In - Jacksck, 28 & 47

GWS out Jacksch & 47
In 18 & Harry O

Melbourne out - Clark
In 24

Geelong out - Varcoe
In Clarke
Even looks fairish
Except that you just shafted us big time

HAWTHORN

IN: Dangerfield (ADEL), Pick 44
OUT: Hallahan, Schoenmakers, O'Brien, Pick 17, Pick 36

GOLD COAST

IN: Hallahan (HAW), Pick 36 (HAW)
OUT: Pick 27, Pick 44

ESSENDON

IN: Pick 17 (HAW), Pick 36 (HAW)
OUT: Ryder, Pick 49

WESTERN BULLDOGS

IN: Pick 44
OUT: Liam Jones

ADELAIDE

IN: Pick 6 (CARL), Schoenmakers (HAW), O'Brien (HAW)
OUT: Dangerfield

BRISBANE

IN: Dayne Beams (COLL), Pick 49 (ESS), Pick 34 (NTH)
OUT: Joel Patful, Daniel Merrett, Pick 4, Pick 24

COLLINGWOOD

IN: Jonathon O'Rourke (GWS), Pick 4 (BRIS)
OUT: Dayne Beams, Pick 45

CARLTON

IN: Liam Jones, Kristian Jaksh, Pick 18 (SYD)
OUT: Pick 6

NORTH MELBOURNE

IN: Daniel Merrett, Pick 45 (COLL)
OUT: Pick 34

PORT ADELAIDE

IN: Patrick Ryder
OUT: Pick 16

SYDNEY

IN: Joel Patful, Pick 27 (GCS)
OUT: Pick 18

GWS

IN: Pick 16 (PTA), Pick 24 (BRIS)
OUT: Jonathan O'Rourke, Kristian Jaksh

Last edited:
Would really like Lowden to stay as he is a very good safety net, big ruckmen do get injured and you need players who can step up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate doing these trade scenarios because I get quite attached to all our lads.
But here goes try this to size guys. I won't go into trade pick numbers & other player movements, just because of too many variables.
Lowden has been spoken of moving for better opportunities, Schoey is an Adelaide boy as well. Until this Ryder situation came up recently, my money was on Port to pitch an offer to Lowden. Now that it's very likely they will obtain Ryder & maybe Gorringe.
This now leaves us with the Crows as possible suitors to Lowden. They really only have Jacobs as a true ruck option, so a back up would be very valuable. If we could package Shoey in the deal too we could make like bandits here.... But...
reading some posts here earlier I forgot all about a one Mr Dangerfield!
What could Wrighty do to get a deal maybe involving the above players or others(O'brien, Grimley etc) to get Danger to us as well. They need Ruck depth the Crows, Schoey is a versatile swingman who gets to go home, as well as O'brien an upcoming KPF.
Do I dare to dream or is it possible? Do the Crows get some real value for Danger this year or risk losing him for nothing in 2015.
Either way we have one of the best list managers in Wright & I'm sure he'll do the right thing by us.

This now leaves us with the Crows as possible suitors to Lowden. They really only have Jacobs as a true ruck option, so a back up would be very valuable. If we could package Shoey in the deal too we could make like bandits here.... But...
reading some posts here earlier I forgot all about a one Mr Dangerfield!
What could Wrighty do to get a deal maybe involving the above players or others(O'brien, Grimley etc) to get Danger to us as well. They need Ruck depth the Crows, Schoey is a versatile swingman who gets to go home, as well as O'brien an upcoming KPF.
Do I dare to dream or is it possible? Do the Crows get some real value for Danger this year or risk losing him for nothing in 2015.
Either way we have one of the best list managers in Wright & I'm sure he'll do the right thing by us.

I think they will be banking on a new coach, a new direction, a top 6 finish and a bucket load of promise to keep him. Think they're prepared to risk failing that and losing him rather than trading him and giving up all hope at this stage.

By the way, there's no way that they'd accept Dangerfield for all four of Lowden, Schoenmakers, O'Brien and Grimley.

Cheney and Hallahan and pick 37 to Gold Coast from Hawthorn

Pick 14 and 44 to Hawthorn from Gold Coast

Schoenmakers, O'Brian and picks 14 and 18 from Hawthorn to Adelaide

Dangerfeild from Adeilaide to Hawthorn.

I can dream.

Cheney and Hallahan and pick 37 to Gold Coast from Hawthorn

Pick 14 and 44 to Hawthorn from Gold Coast

Schoenmakers, O'Brian and picks 14 and 18 from Hawthorn to Adelaide

Dangerfeild from Adeilaide to Hawthorn.

I can dream.
Yes, you can.

But maybe you shouldn't. ;)

Hawks out Birchall, Hallahan & 18
In 11 & O'Rouke

GWS out O'Rouke, 22 and Jaksch
In Hallahan, 18 & 31

Richmond out 11 & 31
Jaksch & 22

It probably works, but haha I'd rather chop my utensil off than give up Birchall.

Can't I just continue to live in fantasty land where I tell myself we can just give up our first round, a few depth players and get pick 14?

It probably works, but haha I'd rather chop my utensil off than give up Birchall.

Can't I just continue to live in fantasty land where I tell myself we can just give up our first round, a few depth players and get pick 14?

Yeah. No. If we want to trade up to Weller or De Goey we need to give up quality. Sad I know.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for O'Rourke getting to Hawthorn.

Just look at Jared Polec as an example of getting a highly talented player into a really good coaching and fitness environment.

Get it done Wrighty!

Who would you be willing to give up for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back