List Mgmt. Free Agency and trade hypothetical thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think a mid second is fairer tbh

Might need 18 and 37 for O'Rourke and 59 if they want hardball

I hope it's not our first two picks as that would be serious overs for a largely unproven player who is injury prone. Either pick 18 or 37 and a player would be fair based on where JOR is at.

I saw a rumour today suggesting there is talk that the Hawks are in talks with Adelaide for Dangerfield in exchange for Lowden, pick 19 and Shoenmakers.

While I am not suggesting this is even a remote possibility. I figured I'd get a rubber stamp made for all of us, for the haters.

It will read "LOL, cry me a river mate, if your team was any good, Danger, Frawley, Lake and Bigboy would've wanted to play for them. It isn't so they don't. Here's the tools, here's the materials, there's the creek, now build your bridge and get over it."

I saw a rumour today suggesting there is talk that the Hawks are in talks with Adelaide for Dangerfield in exchange for Lowden, pick 19 and Shoenmakers.

While I am not suggesting this is even a remote possibility. I figured I'd get a rubber stamp made for all of us, for the haters.

It will read "LOL, cry me a river mate, if your team was any good, Danger, Frawley, Lake and Bigboy would've wanted to play for them. It isn't so they don't. Here's the tools, here's the materials, there's the creek, now build your bridge and get over it."
I think getting Frawely has put an end to getting paddy. We would have to delist mitchell to accommodate him now . . .

I know this is the hypothetical thread but from what Wrighty was saying we don't have the coin for Danger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think getting Frawely has put an end to getting paddy. We would have to delist mitchell to accommodate him now . . .
I hope you see that that isn't what my post was about.

It's jjust that we have been getting so much hate from other club supporters (have a look at the afl facebook page) that I thought I'd get prepared for the hypothetical hate.

In other words I thought people would enjoy the lolage from the end bit.

Although on the cap problem, Buddy + sewell, may equate to frawley + one other star.

In: Jon O'Rourke
Out: Pick 19

Carl
In: Jaksch
Out: Garlett

Gee
In: Clark
Out: Pick 17, Smedts

Mel
In: Garlett, Smedts
Out: Clark

GWS
In: Pick 17, Pick 19
Out: O'Rourke, Jaksch

I wouldn't swap hartung for anything. He's got the tank. You can learn football, you can't learn running and tank.

I wouldn't swap hartung for anything. He's got the tank. You can learn football, you can't learn running and tank.

I see Hartung following in Hill's footsteps, and expect him to improve at the same rate. I can just see Smith, Hill and Billy dominating the 2015 grand final against the favourites, (the team that will be too fast for Hawthorn) Port Adelaide.

If both Lowden and Grimley leave, we're going to need another ruckman, even if it's just depth to be used in case of emergency. If the rumours are true about the Hawks wanting more than O'Rourke from GWS for Pick 19, how about

Pick 19 For Jonathan O'Rourke and one of these three ruckman from GWS (Andrew Phillips, Tom Downie, Rory Lobb). Some other picks might have to be included or swapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back