Do you support Aus bombing/'PBOTG' in Iraq and/or Syria?

Do you support Aus bombing/'PBOTG' in Iraq and/or Syria?

• Yes. Bombing and PBOTG in Iraq and Syria.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Yes. Bombing Iraq and Syria; but no BOTG in Syria.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Yes. Bombing and PBOTG in Iraq, but no action in Syria.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Yes. Bombing in Iraq only, no BOTG in either place.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Unsure / undecided

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • No. I do not support further bombing/PBOTG in Iraq or Syria.

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • 'They were throwing babies out of the incubators'

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1620470_374283372696773_9089081749585677934_n.jpg

Perfect!

Posted in a thread which is quite clearly about Iraq and Syria.

:rolleyes:

I'm confused as to where to post it as our freedom of speech as posters is censored by people who can't respond to my views in a rational manner and resort to locking threads they disagree w/ and hiding them in confusing sub boards.

I'm confused as to where to post it as our freedom of speech as posters is censored by people who can't respond to my views in a rational manner and resort to locking threads they disagree w/ and hiding them in confusing sub boards.

Of course you're confused, you poor darling.

Just like you were confused when you posted the link to a little Muslim boys accidental death, (in the Terrorism" thread on this sub-board), and then laughed about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course you're confused, you poor darling.

Just like you were confused when you posted the link to a little Muslim boys accidental death, (in the Terrorism" thread on this sub-board), and then laughed about it.

Link to me laughing about it btw

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right.

Let me re-phrase it for you.

You showed far, far more compassion for the goat, than the completely innocent dead child, and was rightly torn apart for it.

I note with interest that you ran away from that particular puddle of vomit.

What can I say? I'm an animal rights activist.

I believe that, while this obviously was a 1 in 1 million occurrence, it serves as a metaphor if you will, religious practices and beliefs of a bygone era have no place in modern society, they do more harm than good, and ultimately innocent people end up hurt, or in this case, tragically killed. The religious, the apologists and the anti-religious brigade should work together, and ensure that we help extinguish these outdated beliefs. There's no problem practising a belief to yourself, quietly, but do we still need to be lynching people of colour, slaughtering goats in apartment buildings, stoning women and gays in this day and age? I think not, and as a fellow rational thinker I dare say you'll agree.

What can I say? I'm an animal rights activist.

I believe that, while this obviously was a 1 in 1 million occurrence, it serves as a metaphor if you will, religious practices and beliefs of a bygone era have no place in modern society, they do more harm than good, and ultimately innocent people end up hurt, or in this case, tragically killed. The religious, the apologists and the anti-religious brigade should work together, and ensure that we help extinguish these outdated beliefs. There's no problem practising a belief to yourself, quietly, but do we still need to be lynching people of colour, slaughtering goats in apartment buildings, stoning women and gays in this day and age? I think not, and as a fellow rational thinker I dare say you'll agree.

That is one of the more valiant attempts that I have ever seen of pissing down ones back and attempting to convince that it is raining.

How many abbatoirs have you inspected Dardy? Witnessed a Halal slaughtering?

How many farms and stations have you been to?

How many self-sufficient small farmers do you frequent with?

Have you seen one of these??

images

Ever seen a steer, a wether or a billy goat jump out of one? I have. Straight through a poor bastards windscreen in Lloyd St Midland. Dead as a door nail the guy was.

My point?

You're just making s**t up, as usual, to push your hate barrow.

Animals die, in all kinds of manners.

Sheep and goats get their throats cut, chooks get decapitated and rabbits still get trapped.

That kid died from an accident, a tragic accident, so don't try and make a religion to blame for it.

Yes, I grew up in the Wheatbelt, we had a farm and had pigs and chooks there.

I have been up North to cattle stations countless times and have spent countless hours on the long, straight roads that cover our great state.

I'm no city slicker mate, I know what goes on out there.

Look, at the end of the day you might not agree with my views, but please, you've been permabanned TWICE, I'm sure the mods are aware of this alias by now, and luckily for you they haven't acted on it, so I would just stop with the personal attacks and any posting about these kinds of topics, cause it ain't gonna end up well champ.

Yes, I grew up in the Wheatbelt, we had a farm and had pigs and chooks there.

I have been up North to cattle stations countless times and have spent countless hours on the long, straight roads that cover our great state.

I'm no city slicker mate, I know what goes on out there.

Look, at the end of the day you might not agree with my views, but please, you've been permabanned TWICE, I'm sure the mods are aware of this alias by now, and luckily for you they haven't acted on it, so I would just stop with the personal attacks and any posting about these kinds of topics, cause it ain't gonna end up well champ.

I call it as I see it, and if I reckon that you're scum, I'll say it.

Wait, I picked up this foghorn the other day, think this will be perfect opportunity to try it out.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your freedom of speech is not impeded.

Stop derailing threads with your semi psychotic propagandising.

With the other hand holding a smartphone, so he can upload straight to his twitter feed.

Jokes aside, dumb comic. Nothing is served by demonising the palistinians nor the IDF, especially when it has no relevance to the discussion.
Aren't Hezbollah Syrians acting out of Southern Lebanon? So they're somewhat relevant, the IDF not so much although they're probably happy that the muslims are shooting each other and biding their time to mop up the victor.

Given the latest outrage of selling women and children into slavery because of their religious beliefs, I'm perfectly happy to bomb the *ers back to the stone age. They have no place in the modern world.

Given the latest outrage of selling women and children into slavery because of their religious beliefs, I'm perfectly happy to bomb the gooses back to the stone age. They have no place in the modern world.
Would you also do it to those that sell them for money?

What about the innocent colateral deaths

I'm not talking about WW2-era type carpet bombing, I'm talking about air-strikes against fighters besieging towns - like what the current level of operations is. I accept that there will be inevitable collateral damage, but given that these ISIL *ers are just in it for the thrill of killing and raping on a mass scale, a few collateral deaths may be a lesser evil compared to the orgy of killing that will happen if they take another town or village.

I'm not talking about WW2-era type carpet bombing, I'm talking about air-strikes against fighters besieging towns - like what the current level of operations is. I accept that there will be inevitable collateral damage, but given that these ISIL gooses are just in it for the thrill of killing and raping on a mass scale, a few collateral deaths may be a lesser evil compared to the orgy of killing that will happen if they take another town or village.
Still kills lots of people.

Look, some people thought the whole WMD invasion was justified, then have used hindsight justifications re Sadam. But look at the situation now, the country was so devestated by US bombing campaigns that it lacked the robust social infrastructure to resist IS. Yet these same people are using IS, which like Sadam the US likely helped supply weapons to, to justify renewed war efforts.

So who fill fill the new power vaccuum, or what further horrors will more chaos and warfare create

Still kills lots of people.

Look, some people thought the whole WMD invasion was justified, then have used hindsight justifications re Sadam. But look at the situation now, the country was so devestated by US bombing campaigns that it lacked the robust social infrastructure to resist IS. Yet these same people are using IS, which like Sadam the US likely helped supply weapons to, to justify renewed war efforts.

So who fill fill the new power vaccuum, or what further horrors will more chaos and warfare create

This isn't speculative, they are openly admitting, even bragging about it. I don't think we can sit by and do nothing while they take town and village all over the place.

Back