Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Now Starts A Long Offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garletts highlights are pretty bloody impressive if we miss out on Pickett, would be more than happy to pick him up.
Very disappointed with West Coast's inability to upgrade either it's first or second round draft position(s), looks like we'll miss out on both.

Perhaps Lockyer as a rookie. Not sure if you can re-rookie a rookie!
If not derigister Tunbridge and rookie him as a possibility.

My understanding of the rules are that we would need to cut Tunbridge first if we were to re rookie him .

Who would i prefer Lockyer v Tunbridge ..... That's a very interesting question and I not sure which way to lean on this one.

I agree that we should have cut deeper but a lot of those numbers include rookie list deletions so the expected 6 senior list delistings I expect we'll make isn't that much different to other clubs.

Still should have been more like 7 or 8 than 6 though

vncrtzvgd.png
yeah but maybe the other clubs haven't finished cutting either - another 3 chopped by Carlton.

Maybe this draft is a bit deeper than it looks?

yeah but maybe the other clubs haven't finished cutting either - another 3 chopped by Carlton.

Exactly.

Hunt delisted by Cats
Lucas by Blues - confirmed
Simpson by Freo?
Lockyer by Swans
Dare I mention Jetta from the Dons.:confused:
Mitch Robinson by Blues - confirmed
Mitch Brown by Cats. - Surely Freo bound for free?
:eek:Brock McLean - confirmed

These are the names competing with picks over 60 in the draft and also the lowest two or three rated players still on your list.

Last edited:
Josh Simpson and Murray Newman on the rookie list would be an insane amount of unrealised talent (to this point in time) on the rookie list. Can we sign Dayle Garlett while he's in prison?

No to Garlett, his career is now finished. I would be keen on Jermaine Miller-Lewis though - who is not all that dissimilar to... wait for it... Nakia Cockatoo. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is the general consensus. Hence the desire I have to cut 7 from the list and have 4 live picks on draft day. I expect to look back and reflect on Draft year 2014 as being strong with surprises arising in the 3rd and 4th round.

With the delistings of Moju and Smith, Yeo pushing into the midfield, Waters/Butler job-sharing and Ellis' well-documented injury woes, it would not be an unreasonable decision to retain Carter for depth in defence.

Assuming Wilson and Tunners are delisted (would like to see the latter get a rookie spot), that leaves 6 spots on the senior list - 3 picks, DFA (Lucas?), Sinkers upgrade and Waterman. Would like to have 4 picks though. Can always pass on Lucas and use 4 picks.

So far Nakia Cockatoo is....

- The inside player we've been wanting for years
- The outside player we've been needing for years
- Adam Goodes, only better
- More electrifying then The Rock
- A member of Daft Punk
- The best player in the draft
- Our next captain

Someone better send the club an email so they don't blow pick 11 on somebody else.

So far Nakia Cockatoo is....

- The inside player we've been wanting for years
- The outside player we've been needing for years
- Adam Goodes, only better
- More electrifying then The Rock
- A member of Daft Punk
- The best player in the draft
- Our next captain

Someone better send the club an email so they don't blow pick 11 on somebody else.

Don't forget judd with more speed and Footy smarts, Dont worry the North board is going through the same thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back