Wilkie has referred the Abbott Government to the International Criminal Court

Remove this Banner Ad

I never said sexually where did you get that from get your mind out of the gutter, but he was involved in hazing and treating others very poorly who ranked below him.

It's a logical conclusion that this was your contention, as the majority of hazing allegations at Duntroon involved sexual abuse.

Either way, Mr. Wilkies office has been alerted to your claims, and is currently investigating further options in regards to his blatant defamation on Big Footy.

You CAN bet your life on that being true.

btw...don't say that you weren't warned.

It's a logical conclusion that this was your intention, as the majority of hazing allegations at Duntroon involved sexual abuse.

Either way, Mr. Wilkies office has been alerted to your claims, and is currently investigating further options in regards to his blatant defamation on Big Footy.

You CAN bet your life on that being true.

btw...don't say that you weren't warned.
You idiot , you drew the conclusion from nowhere , i said i couldnt go into what was told to me as i know one of the cadets , it involved hazing and giving hard time to the cadet, but nothing to do with sexual , that didn't even cross my mind that you would draw that long bow, if you haze someone under your command to me is bad enough that you would cause them to leave the college that you had wanted to go to as a kid, ps see you later your trouble

You idiot , you drew the conclusion from nowhere , i said i couldnt go into what was told to me as i know one of the cadets , it involved hazing and giving hard time to the cadet, but nothing to do with sexual , that didn't even cross my mind that you would draw that long bow, if you haze someone under your command to me is bad enough that you would cause them to leave the college that you had wanted to go to as a kid, ps see you later your trouble

That's some pretty rapid back-pedalling...

However this was always bound to happen, considering your penchant for spouting utter unsubstantiated s**t about people...

oh shiiiiiiiiit

ggg.JPG

That's some pretty rapid back-pedalling...

However this was always bound to happen, considering your penchant for spouting utter unsubstantiated s**t about people...

oh shiiiiiiiiit

View attachment 88607
I give up with you , you drew the long bow not me, hope your happy with yourself , i'm leaving the forum due to your being a loose cannon , find someone else to kick the s**t out of.

I give up with you , you drew the long bow not me, hope your happy with yourself , i'm leaving the forum due to your being a loose cannon , find someone else to kick the s**t out of.

Enjoi your defamation case.

The site has a record of your IP, so finding you will be easy.

Watch the door, and your arse, on the way out.

Hardly surprising that the site simpleton didn't understand.
You are a delusional buffoon for making such actions. Maybe richmonds should take the same action against you as you recommended to Andrew. His claims relating to hazing and hard time being dished out are amazingly consistent with what he has said.

You are a delusional buffoon for making such actions. Maybe richmonds should take the same action against you as you recommended to Andrew. His claims relating to hazing and hard time being dished out are amazingly consistent with what he has said.

Amazingly consistent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

owned.:drunk:

I thought you were leaving??

Would you like to see the next email from Mr. Wilkie's office?
Listen fella you think i'm leaving because of you, yes i am , it just occurred to me why waste my time going back and forth with you. I need to get a life as i have wasted 4 weeks sitting indoors typing on a computer and i suggest you do the same, you are on the forum too much like myself its not healthy.

Listen fella you think i'm leaving because of you, yes i am , it just occurred to me why waste my time going back and forth with you. I need to get a life as i have wasted 4 weeks sitting indoors typing on a computer and i suggest you do the same, you are on the forum too much like myself its not healthy.

Do you have many assets?

I'd start hiding/pawning, burning them for insurance if I was you.

Wilkie's office seems very irritated with what you said.

bye bye.

My brother's first wife was a twenty one year old Chinese bird that he married so he could get permanent residency in Canada, they came out one Christmas and grand times were had by all, she could party. Marriage lasted two years which was eighteen months longer than most of us though it would last. I included a list of divorce lawyers in Vancouver inside their first anniversary card.

Got that whole Menzies era politician look going on.

Still, as long as it keeps him out of the budgie smugglers...

Why bring it up if you can't support your comment?
I can easily do that too but don't have an imagination like yours as I normally deal in facts and supply links to support it.

Worked for Wilkie himself when he first came to public attention.

Made claims from his time at ONA which he knew the Government wouldn't refute due to National Security and people were falling over themselves to believe everything he was saying was gospel.

Bloke's an opportunistic knob.

How many politicial parties and states has he moved between trying to get himself / keep himself on the public tit?

Whether or not you agree with what he's doing in this instance, to me it smacks of someone who's missing the limelight a bit and thought it was time he put his head up again. Probably thinks it's been long enough since he rolled over to Labor with his pokie reforms.

I wonder what his grounds are.

After all, we house these people in better conditions than the UN's own refugee camps do.

Suggestions of selfharm, assaults of both a non-sexual and sexual nature. And the issues being swept under the carpet.

It now costs anyone thousands just to get a visa into Nauru to look at things happening there.

The official investigation into the claims only looks at some of the truth and not the totality.

Suggestions of selfharm, assaults of both a non-sexual and sexual nature. And the issues being swept under the carpet.

It now costs anyone thousands just to get a visa into Nauru to look at things happening there.

The official investigation into the claims only looks at some of the truth and not the totality.

So inadequate medical/psychological care?

How many shrinks do you imagine there are at UN camps around the world?

So inadequate medical/psychological care?

How many shrinks do you imagine there are at UN camps around the world?

I didn't realise that it was a competition, and that Australian MP's should spread their concern globally, before attending to what our Government is 'managing'.

But please, keep deflecting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back