NFL Who Will Win the Super Bowl this Season?

Remove this Banner Ad

on the money with that..i think the winner comes from packers, seattle pats, Denver
I'm leaning towards Seattle. Don't want to sound like a Denver hater but Peyton does well midseason but at the pointy end no. Brady is very impressive with how he gets the best out of younger players so hes one who might fire. Rodgers falls in the Brady category.

But a team that could surprise is Dallas. Great running game, experienced tight end, flashy feature receiver and a couple of younger targets including Beasley. And McClain is a pretty good pick up.

Also the bolts could do okay.

My point exactly. Brady gets to superbowls and wins them. Manning despite all the records still has to
As a Pats fan it pains me to say this is not true, however the Superbowls Brady has lost has been due to a couple of miracle circus plays, not throwing pick six's.

Yes, because Manning playing any better than his average performance would have given Denver a chance at winning that game :rolleyes:
Botched snap safety, pick 6. Gave away early momentum and points. No coming back from there.

Yes, because Manning playing any better than his average performance would have given Denver a chance at winning that game :rolleyes:
Manning has it all to prove. Maybe he will get it right this year, maybe....

He has nothing to prove...
A qb rightly or wrongly is judged on superbowl performances. Looking at nfl stats manning has 34 tds with a qb rating of 109% which is second only to Rogers.He has never had less than 26 tds in a season since 1998 so he is a great player but there is always the doubt about him post season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You realise this wasn't his fault? he didn't even touch the ball either.

The O-line left him for dead, everyone saw it
Maybe if he didn't call an audible on every play he wouldn't have confused the center. While it wasn't 100% his fault he has to take some blame for the botched play.

He has nothing to prove...
He has everything to prove. If he's going to be anointed the best ever then he has to win at least one more ring. His constant playoff and Superbowl capitulations just go to show he's a regular season stats padder.

Then why is he supposed to prove that he is?
Well I guess he doesn't. He can continue to stink it up in the playoffs and Superbowls (if he ever gets back)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back