Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to those in the playoffs other than shiny_on_top and fuey coz I have some of their picks.

Old nemesis bgt2110 really fell in a hole late after starting 6-3 didnt he

Na, my team genuinely sucks outside TE and maybe RB. My WRs are pathetic. Lucky this a good WR class.
You did trade out some decent players though. I dont mind it, I did the same in the Jailhouse League (you might recall that one :) ) and somehow made the playoffs this season. So it can work if you do a decent rebuild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to those in the playoffs other than shiny_on_top and fuey coz I have some of their picks.

Old nemesis bgt2110 really fell in a hole late after starting 6-3 didnt he
It was a weird season for me, started 0-3 and was written off by manureid who asked about Kelce at the time. Rallied for 6 wins in a row and thought "that's more like it" 6-3 and then fell over again to finish 0-5.

Ended up with the same 6-8 record as my old nemesis :D and missed playoffs even though finished with the same win/loss as 6th place.

It was a weird season for me, started 0-3 and was written off by manureid who asked about Kelce at the time. Rallied for 6 wins in a row and thought "that's more like it" 6-3 and then fell over again to finish 0-5.

Ended up with the same 6-8 record as my old nemesis :D and missed playoffs even though finished with the same win/loss as 6th place.

Drafting the pick behind me like last year. 🤗

Hopefully I can find another LaPorta in front of you. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back