Mega Thread 2015 Pre-Season Training Reports #ffcpreseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one.

FWIW I like the banter in this thread. It has been for a couple of years the 'social hub' of the board during off-season.
I'm absouletly gutted I'm not heading back to WA this summer. I would have loved to contribute to this thread... Last few years I've made it down and put a couple of names to faces. :(

Whats a hashtag:D

Toonbank_coffeeshop.jpg

Now we know why our training reporters are endlessly enthusiastic and optimistic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#vanillaslice
#ForeverFreoVsliceGeriatricUnemployedTrainingReports

But yeah, something other than the training the house down hashtag would be good, otherwise we'll get flooded with channel 7 WCE training highlights in the feed. It'll need to be uniquely Freo..

Training Report

Well I wandered down this morning for my first visit this pre-season and stood in the sun on the fence with Bluey and Groundskeeper Pat.

I counted 26 players in full training today and they were divided into between 2 and 3 groups separately.

The what we call "WAFL players" all trained together, however Weller and Blakely both trained with the main squad.

No signs of Sonny Walters, Lachie Neale, Zac Clarke, Tanner Smith, Nat Fyfe, Micky Barlow, Michael Johnson, Crowls or Nick Suban today.

Most impressive in the WAFL group was Brady Grey and Josh Deluca.

Just pumping out the laps were Pav, Mundy, Sylvia and Sandi.

Luke McPharlin and Alex Silvagni were both moving very well.

Clancee Pearce looks in ripping nick, whilst Jack Hannath appears to have slimed down.

Matt de Boer, Tendai Mzungu and Ballas all trained the house down Chris Masten style.

Danyle Pearce was very good out there as well today.

Jacob Ballard missed a few targets and Sean Hurley is struggling with the oval ball at the moment.

Craig Moller was Craig Moller.

The team just did drills today, however I saw at the end that Ross had them doing commando rolls, which is usually a sign that instructions were not followed.

#ffcpreseason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back