Mega Thread 2015 Pre-Season Training Reports #ffcpreseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well funny you should mention that subject. I wandered over to the Freo markets after training only to find that Abhi's has gone.

I brought a sausage roll from the new bakery that has replaced Abhi's which was nice, but definitely not up to Abhi's standard. Very dissapoointed that Abhi's has left the building.
What! I'm in town this weekend and actually planned on heading to the markets tomorrow to sample one of the delights and you're telling me it's gone?!? I feel like a Muslim turning up at Mecca only to be told 'sorry, we don't believe in this god anymore, we've decided that we've been wrong all along and walking around anti clockwise wearing white is just a silly idea'
Guess I'll just stay in bed tomorrow.

What! I'm in town this weekend and actually planned on heading to the markets tomorrow to sample one of the delights and you're telling me it's gone?!? I feel like a Muslim turning up at Mecca only to be told 'sorry, we don't believe in this god anymore, we've decided that we've been wrong all along and walking around anti clockwise wearing white is just a silly idea'
Guess I'll just stay in bed tomorrow.

Head off down South Tce about 1.5kms and you'll find the original Abhi's still going strong.

Met most of the boys tonight .....Hurley loved my boy (he had a Celtics hat on), I found out Zu's and De Pigs 3KM time trial times and can report that Lachy is short and Sandi really ******* tall.

My boy also kicked a footy 1 Km/hour faster than Mundy ...I thought of you Memories.

The rookie with the most personality was Josh Deluca.

Don't tell. There's a reason clubs keep that stuff quiet.

Are you trying to get Moo shot as a spy? Although the kids will probably appreciate having a kick around without Troy Wilson II crashing the packs.

Last edited:
Don't tell. There's a reason clubs keep that stuff quiet.

Are you trying to get Moo shot as a spy? Although the kids will probably appreciate having a kick around without Troy Wilson II crashing the packs.

I really don't think other clubs would care that much. Nor would they be checking Big Footy on the off chance a poster was told by the players.

I really don't think other clubs would care that much.

Freo cares enough not to publish the results.

Given that, I think it would be poor form for a supporter to publicly post what they've been told from private chats with players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo cares enough not to publish the results.

Given that, I think it would be poor form for a supporter to publicly post what they've been told from private chats with players.

I say nothing.

One thing I noticed yesterday is that Ross stands in the middle of the ground whilst the assistant coaches take the individual groups to various parts of the ground to practice their drills.

Ross is then able to oversee what is going on, and if they don't nail the drill that they are doing at the time, he stops them immediately and they reset the play again and again until they get it right.

Very frustrating to watch as an observer though.

BTW- Groundskeeper Pat tells me that the players are at the club 6 days a week at the moment, but the main training days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They also train on Saturday morning for 2 hours.

I stuck my nose in at training this morning. Why hasn't anyone mentioned Johnno's big, shiny red scooter before? That thing is awesome! Great idea for a christmas pressie. He scootered himself up and down the length of the oval half a dozen times while I was there pushing off with his left leg. I got there around 9:30 so I might have missed alot of the session. Fyfe and Barlow ran laps together at a good pace. Griff and Crowls ran laps together and looked to be labouring, gotta love Crowls, always says hello. There were quite a few others running laps as you would expect. They then split into 3 groups, ropes, that thing where they drag a heavy weight across the ground and another group doing something indoors. The place was empty by 10:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back