Mega Thread 2015 Pre-Season Training Reports #ffcpreseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an extremely strong likelihood that no one gets dropped. Lyon values consistency in the team week to week very highly.

Surely there'll be at least one change. If neither Taberner nor Mzungu come in for Suban I will s**t my pants.

There's an extremely strong likelihood that no one gets dropped. Lyon values consistency in the team week to week very highly.

Think Lyon would have nightmares of the game v Geelong in Rd 14 (?) 2013 where Taylor just dominated. And even last year. For that reason I think he might bring in Taberner or Hannath for Suban or De Boer.

Surely there'll be at least one change. If neither Taberner nor Mzungu come in for Suban I will s**t my pants.
Prepare to fill your dacks.

Not saying you're wrong, but Suban had a string of poor games at the start of last year and still got selected. Even after bad losses, like the one against North.

Haha i'm doubting myself too...

Ok, so Burleys, in my opinion, seemed longer and more pointy. Sherrins were fatter and rounded at the ends.

Can someone else weigh in on the matter.
Burley.jpg sherrin.jpg

Sherrin look marginally more rounded and the Burley more pointed - but it is only marginal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back