Timing for 2015 Intra-Club Match - 6:30pm 19th Feb (was "roast, silly time ...")

Are you going to the intra club match?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Nah ... The time doesn't work for me

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Nah ... I'm country Vic / Interstate / Overseas

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Nah ... I'd rather do something else

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Twilight Intra-Club match
Date: Thursday 19 February
Time: 6.30-9.30pm
Details: Join us for the team’s intra-club match and see how the players are shaping up for the start of the 2015 season. A variety of food trucks will be at the venue, memberships and merchandise will be on sale, and free face painting and giveaways will also be available.

Anyone else here find it a very funny time to have the Intra-Club game on a Thursday Night.

Why a School/Work Night?

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2014-12-22/save-the-date-in-2015

They always have it on a week day anyway, so if they have to do that I'd prefer it to be at night. Might actually have a chance of attending it. I suppose a weekend would still be preferable though.

They always have it on a week day anyway, so if they have to do that I'd prefer it to be at night. Might actually have a chance of attending it. I suppose a weekend would still be preferable though.

Last 2 Intra-Club Matches where done on the same day as the Family Day

Finishes at 9.30? How is this a problem for anyone? Seriously at least everyone had the opportunity to get there.

When you live over an hour away. You might not get home until past 11

I'm all for it.

It's about the players and coaching staff and the best preparation at this stage... and our tilt at 2015...

Not the extra 100 people who might wanna go on a different day.

Then why did the Club Advertise it then?

They could just do it without saying anything.

That tells me they want people to go.

I feel for those who work afternoon shift and can't make it. But you've 2 months to think of a reason for taking a sickie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then why did the Club Advertise it then?

They could just do it without saying anything.

That tells me they want people to go.

What time and day would suit you Dave ?

We'll start a petition to get the time and date of this game changed

Bloody Buckley and the players we'll show them who is boss

What time and day would suit you Dave ?

We'll start a petition to get the time and date of this game changed

Bloody Buckley and the players we'll show them who is boss

I am not Complaining about myself as I can go but I thought a Friday Night would be better

I am not Complaining about myself as I can go but I thought a Friday Night would be better

Friday night Feb 20th ?

Done

Now just got to hack into the ovals sprinkler system to start and stop watering of the oval every 10 minutes starting about 6;20 pm on the 19th Feb , just so they dont get any ideas about playing and intra club game then

I think its very harsh to roast the club on the timing of an intra-club match. I'm sure there are just as many people happy about the timing of the match as there are unhappy. There can never be a time to suit everyone. Has it been said anywhere that there isn't going to be another scratch math on Family Day?

Friday night Feb 20th ?

Done

Now just got to hack into the ovals sprinkler system to start and stop watering of the oval every 10 minutes starting about 6;20 pm on the 19th Feb , just so they dont get any ideas about playing and intra club game then

Don’t be a Complete Smart ass:mad:

I think its very harsh to roast the club on the timing of an intra-club match. I'm sure there are just as many people happy about the timing of the match as there are unhappy. There can never be a time to suit everyone. Has it been said anywhere that there isn't going to be another scratch math on Family Day?

The Family Day game is a Celebrity Match

Come on guys, see it Dave's way for a minute...

...after all, would you travel the Frankston line after 9pm? :eek:

Last edited:
Maybe they won't it more low key?

Back