EPL match day 21

Remove this Banner Ad

All of a sudden we're not so far away from UCL qualification - and with one of Utd and Southampton guaranteed to drop points tomorrow and Spurs losing right now, that chance looks a lot healthier than it did a month ago.

Leicester's win over Villa suddenly gives them massive survival hopes. Still three points off safety but at the start of the day...

Good win over a team that's been a bit of a nemesis lately. Zouma was good once again and deserves to hold his spot. Pretty handy when you cop injuries to great players like Azpi and Courtouis and are able to replace them with great players like Cech and Luis. Depth.

Liked how Willian and Oscar worked their way into the game and were quite instrumental in the result.

Schurrle not even making the squad is a bit of a worry.

Leicester won mate.

Paul ******* Konchesky with the goal hahahaha. Oh man.

Our form is a lot better and we're finally getting the results! Yay.

Oops my bad. I thought Konchesky scoring a winner was surely a typo :)

Leicester looking the goods for staying up atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...r-City-UEFA-probe-accuracy-club-accounts.html

City's use of subsidiary companies to 'hide' their losses now being investigated by UEFA. Sounds like they're trying to be too clever for their own good. I always said good luck to them if they could pull it off, but City were always going to draw attention to themselves with these sleight of hand financial manouvres. While the Lampard deal may have alerted the public to the complex corporate structure surrounding Manchester City, I doubt this is something UEFA haven't been aware of.

After being found guilty of breaching FFP last season it's become obvious that their business model isn't as transparent and squeaky clean as some would have us believe (although I can see the irony in UEFA investigating someone for poor governance), so it wouldn't surprise me if they were slapped again for this latest bit of creative accounting.

Who knows, at this rate we might only need to finish 5th to qualify for the Champions League this season!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...r-City-UEFA-probe-accuracy-club-accounts.html

City's use of subsidiary companies to 'hide' their losses now being investigated by UEFA. Sounds like they're trying to be too clever for their own good. I always said good luck to them if they could pull it off, but City were always going to draw attention to themselves with these sleight of hand financial manouvres. While the Lampard deal may have alerted the public to the complex corporate structure surrounding Manchester City, I doubt this is something UEFA haven't been aware of.

After being found guilty of breaching FFP last season it's become obvious that their business model isn't as transparent and squeaky clean as some would have us believe (although I can see the irony in UEFA investigating someone for poor governance), so it wouldn't surprise me if they were slapped again for this latest bit of creative accounting.

Who knows, at this rate we might only need to finish 5th to qualify for the Champions League this season!
So City being investigated by UEFA what a surprise.....Would think CFC will be next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back