Premier Lg EPL Matchday 37 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

The goal difference is a lot closer than it was, but in reality anything short of a win for us against Spurs gives Arsenal the title.
We better not try any sort of miracle s**t.

Leave nothing to chance and give Emerson Royal and Hojberg their send off's with 90 minutes of football.

I still will never understand added on time. You get to 90 minutes and it's announced that there will be 6 added minutes. In the 6 added minutes, Arsenal make two substitutions and Raya is also booked for time wasting when taking a goal kick.

96:01 ... blow whistle.

🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We better not try any sort of miracle s**t.

Leave nothing to chance and give Emerson Royal and Hojberg their send off's with 90 minutes of football.
You can’t be serious? Spurs need to worry about testing themselves against the best to help assess for next season, not worry about Arsenal.

From memory (Trying to book Hurling tickets and the wife is annoying me at the time), he was back with the ball to Onana but when he booted it out Casemiro just jogged out. Either he needs to run faster or they need to drop if they know he's slow coming out.

It was a catalog of errors. It was a poor kick out by Onana. Casemiro jogged out leaving Havertz onside in an acre of space. Evans allowed Havertz to get to the by-line and centre. Casemiro didn't drop deeper and cut out the cross.

United played ok apart from that without really threatening to score.

You can’t be serious? Spurs need to worry about testing themselves against the best to help assess for next season, not worry about Arsenal.
They’re a tinpot club with little brother syndrome. Their supporters would rather miss out on UCL football than see us win a title.

Yeah I find it bizarre. ( Not gonna happen) But slapping city 2-0 and dominating would be such a massive massive boost going into next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back