2015 AFL Fantasy open

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see they added money for the overall winner, might actually do Fantasy this year, as last year the prizes compared to RDT were atrocious and was the main reason why i didn't do Fantasy.

Guess we wait and see what RDT has in store this year!

Anyone know when RDT opens up? You would assume soon considering Fantasy has opened.

I cant get it to load in Google Chrome. Works perfectly in IE of all things

Yeah got it to work in firefox.

It's a little sluggish but seems OK. Prizes are quite good this year.

Match day $10k per weekend is nuts but would have preferred some of that went to increasing the classic prizes (and maybe having the top 5 in the money)

Runner up - $5k with AFL membership and grand final ticket (only one) and AFL subscription is a bit of a joke.

$600k on matchday vs $31k cash (plus prizes) for classic - kind of pisses me off actually. I guess they're trying to increase the number of players. Can't complain too much though as it is better than last year.

Last edited:
Have they actually ever had prizes for 2nd and 3rd before?

Wow if thats the case with match day i might have to focus on that a bit more this year

What does this mean "In season 2015, the highest scorer to score at least 1010 points each week will take home $10,000 cash"

So you not only have to be the highest scorer but also score more than 1010 points in that given week?

Last edited:
Clicking the login button on Firefox isn't doing anything for me. Anyone else having this problem?

Going to play for giggles, still easily the worst platform and game/rules ever produced. The Prizes however are good.

SuperCoach and RealDT will still be my main game until Fantasy fixes up their crappy system trading rules.

Clicking the login button on Firefox isn't doing anything for me. Anyone else having this problem?

Same here. Let's hope it isn't as buggy as last year... Was shocking in the first few months leading up to the start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to play for giggles, still easily the worst platform and game/rules ever produced. The Prizes however are good.

SuperCoach and RealDT will still be my main game until Fantasy fixes up their crappy system trading rules.

They suck lol! Well ok they have IMPROVED this year, but RDT prizes were SOOO much better last year, and we haven't even seen what they are this year, can only assume they will be better, so who knows what 1st prize is!!

You should really be getting 50k or a brand new car worth more value for first prize.

Ive played AFL fantasy/dreamteam for a good 10-15 years now and ill only be playing the afl fantasy model as i now prefer that game with the increased trades - its just a different game and everythings relative.

Ive actually forgotten how to play RDT with just 20-24 trades.

Its too hard to play both unless you have plenty of time, does ya head in.

Free AFL Live Pass vouchers for first 10,000 people to create and complete a league by March 2. Surely a good thing.

Free AFL Live Pass vouchers for first 10,000 people to create and complete a league by March 2. Surely a good thing.

Would be useful if I could sign in via either IE or Chrome.... Or any bloody method... Trying smoke signals next....

Have created a casual league the Gus Graham Championship for anyone to join. Obviously looking for active players but anyone can join. League code: 5F9VT3DY

I've now created a team at least 10 times and each and every time when I go from team to league and back, the team has disappeared. ******* amateurs.
Same thing happened to me. Then I refreshed page and it appeared again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back